Mosquito'S (Dead Or Alive)

fredtitmus

My girlfriend being buddhist will not kill a living thing and i try not to either but the mosquito's are getting right on my tits,they are constantly biting me,hiding in the apartment and as soon as the lights go out they attack.I read up about them and the scientists reckon there would be no ecological ramifications if we eradicated them.Also i heard that they are one of the most dangerous specsies on the planet killing 1.2 million a year so why do we put up with them? I constantly see thai people shaking there legs and arms while they are sat down and i keep asking myself why?

Quote "but the mosquito's are getting right on my tits"

Wear a bra, problem solved rolleyes.gif

Of course if you took the not to kill any living thing (depending on how you define "living thing") to the extreme she wouldn't take anti biotics, might kill those loveable bacteria .

Quote "but the mosquito's are getting right on my tits"

Wear a bra, problem solved rolleyes.gif

Of course if you took the not to kill any living thing (depending on how you define "living thing") to the extreme she wouldn't take anti biotics, might kill those loveable bacteria .

I do wear a bra terry but only on a monday and wednesday,you should know that by now!!