Male Massage In Bangkok

Arjay60

After living in Bangkok for the past 10 years I still find it hard to find older Thai men ( around 35 or older) who massage. I do prefer males to massage me but the massage boys around Bangkok dont serve any purpose for me. Even outer Bangkok after many massages Ive never found any men who's interest is other men. Has anyone found what I'm seeking.

I hate to put things so bluntly- but perhaps if you're looking for men in the 40 zone, there's really, really no need for the commercial aspect? Maybe you should just try to find a middle-aged guy with some massage skills? Well... anyway.

There are a growing number of Thai commercial 'gay' (read: sex is involved) massage places around Bangkok, many of which advertise online including photos of their staff. I would suppose a quick google of something like 'thai gay massage' will give you links (and unfortunately now also this message... sigh), but I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask our members not to get very specific on this thread. Detailed discussion should be diverted to PM.

Some people certainly jump to conclusions, I dont recall myself mentioning sex or prostitution. As I stated I prefer to be massaged by more mature men rather than boys that are shown on every gay massage website in Bangkok. I'm not seeking sex but if the masseur decides to put a bit of spice into his work then I'm not going to complain. Maybe there's massage shops where females and males do the massaging on request, that's really what I'm trying to find out.

Well, if that's it, then just go to any central massage place in Bangkok- I've never been to one that didn't have a few guys (sometimes they are all guys). Pretty much any of the places around Sala Daeng BTS, for example, have a number of male staff who are pretty much normal professionals- and probably at least a few in the age range you are talking about.

At least some of them are bound to be gay- but that doesn't mean they mix that with their work, or that they will fancy you in particular. Good luck with the hunt.

BUR- I pretty well know those places and all the sites-also the manyt more in Thai only-adevrtising and promoting that. NONE has staff over 30-well, there might be the odd 30 or 31 yrs and as we all know, not being 100% hionest about it is also a very Thai sport. But the OP asked for older men.

Now I travel all over BKK, incl about all the non-touristy areas and have seen the standard massageshops by the dozen, or more in the 100s. They are at any Thai local place. Hardly ever do they have older men. As a general rule, 70-80% of their workers are female and the Thai think that older females are the best-even grannies do it. So pretty slim chance to get the answer to what OP asked for. I also have no real alternative-except perhaps the well-known online dating sites-you can choose with massage as selection criterion.

Give yourself a holiday and go down to Pattaya and visit Dongtan Beach, plenty of mature masseurs working there in the open so its a good massage and nothing else (unless of course you invite them back to your room) but I good strong massage by qualified older guys can be had easily.

Actually, on a quality-of-massage basis, I like the older Thai ladies too!!

Having thought about this topic a bit more, I would guess that most Thai guys would hope to find a more 'regular' job than massage by the time they're in their 40s.... it is a pretty physically intense job, too, and people would just start to get tired!!!