Six Yids Fronting West Ham

smokie36

my question is smokes, did you have enough hair in those days to sport a wedge haircut or where you one of the Deer storking mob ? biggrin.png

Takes me back mate. I must have picked half a million raspberries to buy my Lacoste and Adidas gear. On the terraces at Arbroath I stuck out like a sore thumb...

I'm sure most of 'em reckoned I had ideas above my station...that was around '85-86...

By '88-89 there was a couple of rucks with the Aberdeen lot...mind they were quite tasty and a proper crew, we were a ragtag outfit to be honest.

Saw a few left up there even three or four years ago. Well dressed you know...like it should be.

I hope a few who were around in the 80's will share a story or two.....come on carms...whistling.gif

Can remember being in the Oak rd at Luton in the 80's seemed every home game the visiting teams crew would always try and take our end. Fun times. Seem to remember Pringle was going out of fashion about the same time as I could afford 1

Edited by Bangkokhatter

Can remember being in the Oak rd at Luton in the 80's seemed every home game the visiting teams crew would always try and take our end. Fun times. Seem to remember Pringle was going out of fashion about the same time as I could afford 1

Yeah Pringle was out of my price bracket as well. Not that I was complaining, never really liked that much anyway.