Bike Rental Pattaya

Phil Conners

The scooters should be around 150 baht/day. 1000 deposit + copy of passport.

"2nd best time to plant a tree is today." Sent from ThaiVisa app.

Phil posted the OP for me as I was away from computers...thanks again for the help!

They needed an original passport, but I had only a copy on me. Rented then a bike a bit down the road at La Cerise, some French cafe and guest house. Very friendly service and 200 Baht a day for a Yamaha Nuovo.

Bob actually also charges 200 Baht for the new bikes.

Phil posted the OP for me as I was away from computers...thanks again for the help!

They needed an original passport, but I had only a copy on me. Rented then a bike a bit down the road at La Cerise, some French cafe and guest house. Very friendly service and 200 Baht a day for a Yamaha Nuovo.

So I guess you're trying to explain that I missed out on some extra beer money?Only because you thought it would be ok to rent a bike with a copy passport, at least thats how I read it.biggrin.png

So I guess you're trying to explain that I missed out on some extra beer money?Only because you thought it would be ok to rent a bike with a copy passport, at least thats how I read it.biggrin.png

Your buddy Eric suggested that, see his post. That's why I didn't bring the original. Actually, I would not have given away my passport anyways.

Up the road at La Cerise a copy suffice.

sent from my Android phone

I think Phil lives on soi siam cc but not sure where you live. I rent a bike just on soi siam cc east side of the railway tracks for 1,999 baht per month, 700 per week. Across from the only 7-11 here