Wiang Inn Buffet Lunch

pomchop

Went to the Wiang Inn for buffet lunch on sunday. Nice spread with generally good quality food and service.

Not five star dining but for 150 baht it is a very good value. Maybe not as many choices as rim kok but overall seemed to be signficantly better food taste/quality.

Several tour groups arrived around 12;30 so maybe better to get there a bit early. As far as i know the buffet is same every day.

My two baht worth.

• Like 1

I would agree. Tried it a few months ago. It is value for money and food quality is better than Rimkok but there is a lot less choice and what there is goes quickly and was not very quickly replenished......

Even Le Meridien deteriorates quickly though so I guess its accepted that lunch buffets here are best enjoyed shortly after breakfast :)

I would agree. Tried it a few months ago. It is value for money and food quality is better than Rimkok but there is a lot less choice and what there is goes quickly and was not very quickly replenished......

Even Le Meridien deteriorates quickly though so I guess its accepted that lunch buffets here are best enjoyed shortly after breakfast smile.png

i got there about 11;45 before the tour bus crowd arrived so plenty of food etc but by the time i left an hour later there were a lot of people there ...so best advice..get there early when it is all nice and fresh and plenty to go around and no jostling with crowds..........they had a nice pasta carbonara, a cashew chicken, some fish dishs, some very nice pork and all sorts of other dishes including noodles, veggies, rices,soups etc etc....plus decent salad makings and not bad desert bar with some pleasant chocolates,fruits coffee tea etc etc...certainly a plenty big enough spread of food for anyone but the most picky eater to enjoy....overall i prefer the food to either the rim kok or the wang come buffets....

amazing what you get in CR for 150 baht on a buffet compared to america or even compared to bangkok....