Hotel Close To Korat Bus Station

flap48

Sabai Hotel, very good and not much more than a 5 minute taxi trip at that time of the day. They have a good Web Page.

There are other hotels close by as well but I've not used them, whereas Sabai I've stayed a few times.

I would arrange the taxi the day before. Generally Korat Taxi's are dependable, I've only struck a couple of not so good over 3 years.

i stayed at the "thai hotel" once on an overnight. think price was 300 or 350. you'll see it on list below. it was only about 1 kilometer from the

bus terminal. believe i actually walked it the following morning as tuk-tuks were apparently sleeping.

http://www.travelfish.org/accommodation/thailand/northeast_thailand/nakhon_ratchasima/nakhon_ratchasima/all

I have often stayed at Rajapruk Hotel. It is close to the bus station. If you head back towards town just passed Big C from the bus station it is right at the T intersection. I think it is around 1000 per night and includes buffet breakfast. You could walk to the bus depot in 15 minutes or 2 minutes by taxi.

Can reccommend Sansabai House. 350 - 600 baht depending on the size of room you want. 200 metres walk to the old bus station. Heaps of taxi's and tuk tuks there. Tuk tuk to new bus station should be no more than 50 baht (4km ish).

The reception staff at sansabai will organise a taxi for you if you ask.

Excellent thai resterant two doors down and the best farang bar in town, 3 doors beyond that jap.gif