Involved In An Accident

ThaiPauly

They didn't interview you because they didn't need to. In such a case, the reasoning is clear....  Same as in your country, or mine.

Exactly.

If you run onto the back of another vehicle it is always your fault.

I assume they checked your paperwork?

Just my Driving lLicense, not Visa, passport, anything like that

Without sounding like the heartless bastard I am - Why do you care that this kid is in hospital. If it was you he would be getting pissed with his friends bragging about the story of how he injured the farang.

Get over it and stop trying to get somebody to make you pay money to him.

Without sounding like the heartless bastard I am - Why do you care that this kid is in hospital. If it was you he would be getting pissed with his friends bragging about the story of how he injured the farang.

Get over it and stop trying to get somebody to make you pay money to him.

I don't know why you should be telling me to "Get Over it" ?

We are all different types of people , some are more sensative than others.

I can be a pretty hard taskmaster when it comes to managing people, but that is totally different from how I felt when I saw this kid lying on the pavement with blood all over the place. Some may be able to have no emotion and think "Silly sod- what a plonker, got what he deserved", but we all learn from our mistakes, don't we? If me feeling sensative about his plight is wrong-in your eyes, I really dont care, I cant change the way I feel inside and how my emotions work, and I really would not want to, I am happy being the way I am, warts and all.

BTW NO money changed hands, except for him having to pay fines, if it has taught him something, then I am happy to have gone through the emotional turmoil that I did.

He really was a nice lad when I met him (upright) and was very appologetic for his actions.

I for one am happy that he is OK