Address For New Uk Passport

hi,going to sending off for new uk passport soon as only 2 pages left,looking at the forms you have to put your thai address.

now we have nothing but hassle with our post,missing items,just got some christmas cards 8 weeks late.

i dont want to trust the post with new passport inside,can dhl be trusted or can i pick up at there office in bangkok.

thinking i might even wait until may and go uk and do the one day express.

my current passport is only 3 years old got 42 pages in it.can more pages be placed in passport here at embassy bangkok

thanks for any info

i had mine sent to the consulate here in chiang mai but i did also apply through them and it may have cost a little more.

they did however make a mistake and sent it to bkk so it took another week or so.

you can get a new one with 48 pages.

next time i think i would choose dhl and have it sent to my home here in thailand. or maybe you can have it sent to a local dhl office ?

When you renew your passport you have to pay for the DHL return fee also. They don't send the passport back normal post.

What I would do. When you send the application you should use a DHL office. So just arrange with that office for the return packet to be sent to them instead of your home address. Then you can either track the item online or just call that office to check when it arrives.

Thats what I did in Pattaya and all worked out good.