Police to patrol entertainment venues during Valentine’s Day

Lite Beer

When are these high thinking people going to realize if young people are set on having sex, no special forces will stop them. Where there's a will, there's a way and place. Better off to hand out condoms and literature on STD's and HIV.

What is a Bowling Ring?

I have heard of Bowling Alley and Skating Rinks but never a Bowling "Ring"

Same same but different

Exactly - Like the offical in Khon Kaen when called upon to open the new underpass he referred to it as an overpass when his mistake was pointed out he rebuffed it with .

Underpass - overpass all the same.

Another genius bites the dust.

Bowling Ring? Do they mean Bowling Green? I've never done the deed on a bowling green but the 8th green at Banstead Golf Club was a favourite venue of mine when I was a lad. After it got dark of course. i wouldn't have wanted to put any golfer off his stroke - or a golfer putting me off mine. No shortage of golf clubs in Thailand, so ...............

As for waiting until February 14th came around!!!!!!! The Lord said "Love one another", and I certainly did my bit to that end. Like most, I loved another and another and another.

Are the people running this country that stupid?

I thought "entertianment" venues were illegal in Thailand?

Instead of preventing various incidents ... why not raid them

then close them?

ooops ..... to many top dogs would lose big pay days ....

I assume your first question is rhetorical. If you don't already know the answer you must be a new arrival.

Rape is about control and telling women what they can and cannot wear is also about control. Control yourself or get help or get in jail where you can be the victim.

"When people think of rape, they might think of a stranger jumping out of a shadowy place and sexually attacking someone. But it's not only strangers who rape. In fact, about half of all people who are raped know the person who attacked them."

http://kidshealth.or.../date_rape.html

I always thought it was a crime more like theft.

In that you have something I want, and I'm not going to have it without paying for it.

"

"Women in a northern Malaysian city ruled by conservative Islamists are being urged to forsake bright lipstick and noisy high heels in an effort to preserve their dignity and avoid rape.""

Yeh, those noisy heels will do it every time. ( and make it hard to run away too)

Rape is about control and telling women what they can and cannot wear is also about control. Control yourself or get help or get in jail where you can be the victim.

"When people think of rape, they might think of a stranger jumping out of a shadowy place and sexually attacking someone. But it's not only strangers who rape. In fact, about half of all people who are raped know the person who attacked them."

http://kidshealth.or.../date_rape.html

I always thought it was a crime more like theft.

In that you have something I want, and I'm not going to have it without paying for it.

I beg your pardon? care to elaborate? I hope I misunderstood at this late hour...

And you've a double-negative in there unless your wit is beyond me. you logic suggests a thief insists on paying for everything. Not a significant observation given that your post suggests to me, either an admirable deadpan delivery of some 'grey area' satire I'm not yet aware of, or a serious moral short-circuit. Classifying rape as theft would make my 3-yr old kid double-up with laughter. Check yourself in for goodness sake.