Found: Ipad

VerbalKint

on the photographs a falang about 60 yr. or older in CM University graduation dress. And imgs of Jack's Hack plane restauration project.

I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned this already. If you're keen enough and sure it's a CM Uni graduation dress why not swing by the Uni and check with Administration, there are not too many 60 yr old foreign students there so he should be fairly easy to identify.

on the photographs a falang about 60 yr. or older in CM University graduation dress. And imgs of Jack's Hack plane restauration project.

I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned this already. If you're keen enough and sure it's a CM Uni graduation dress why not swing by the Uni and check with Administration, there are not too many 60 yr old foreign students there so he should be fairly easy to identify.

Was going to mention that, but forgot. It's probably the best bet at this point, iPad 2 can't be jailbroken as I found out...

Get it reset and enjoy your new toybiggrin.png admit it that's what everyone else is really thinking!

Luckily, everyone else doesn't think like you.

Most people do but won't admit it. I must admit if I had found it, I would have been off at the next stop with it. Expensive lesson learnt by the old owner.

Edited by thaimiller

Get it reset and enjoy your new toybiggrin.png admit it that's what everyone else is really thinking!

Luckily, everyone else doesn't think like you.

Most people do but won't admit it. I must admit if I had found it, I would have been off at the next stop with it. Expensive lesson learnt by the old owner.

I have to agree with Semper. A lot of us are not like you, Tm.