Torrent Sites That Are Still Active And Have Not Shut Down.

elshaheen

Greetings,

Just the other day, one of my favorite torrent sites such as BKjunkie and Thepiratebay, decided to pull the plug due to pressure from U.S. and other nations.

What other torrent sites are still “Active” and allows you to search and download a movie, or other material.

pirate bay is still there

as is demonoid which is not as public.

another tip is to google anything you need and add .torrent

If you need more trackers then google the hash of the torrent

If you are looking for movies... try http://www.1channel.ch/ and then you can stream the feeds to test quaility first and after you find one you like then grab the filename and google with .torrent .

ie. for tower heist you google Tower.Heist.2011.DVDRip-PDK.avi .torrent

also.. for movies... www.seventorrents.com

Edited by Jayman

I could prob spare an invite code for demonoid... first to pm me a request gets it.

EDIT:: I generated 2 invite codes. Please bear in mind that you must seed to use demonoid to keep your ratio up or you get cut. Demonoid is not for leachers. Please understand that before asking for an invite.

Edited by Jayman

Open this up in your web browser, type in what you are looking for and all available torrent sites will show.

Then take your pick!

http://torrentz.eu/

That site matches btjunkie better than any other site I could find, thanks for the suggestion.

btjunkie RIP, I'm still shocked it's gone,

does anyone know what happened to it or why it closed? It said 'voluntarily shut down'...

I gave out one already and could give out another. Please bear in mind that you must abide by the terms of sharing and not just leaching or your membership will quickly get removed and the person that invited you might face repercussions as well.

• Like 1

torrentreactor is another one - had no problems with pirateBay though. Various for streaming TV: Links at TVDuck,FastPassTV, Sidereel, and many others. It's a real shame MegaVideo has gone (and Videobb/VideoDozer/and others have deleted their content fearing the same fate).