Valentine'S Day

Iolare

Tuesday is Valentine's day, and it really snuck up on me this year. I'm looking for ideas of where to go for dinner. I thought about Rick N Roll music cafe, but I went to the web site and didn't see any special promotion, and couldn't even tell if it's open. No way to contact the cafe that I could see on the website.

One of the outdoor restaurants on the beach at Nai Yang I think has some live entertainment, so that's a possibility. Anyone have other suggestions?

Either of the Mom Tri's in Kata (Boathouse or Mom Tri's Kitchen at Villa Royale). Kan Eang@Pier is always a romantic venue in the evening.

Actually .. Mom Tri sold The Boathouse, no renamed Boathouse and the resturant Boathouse Wine and Grill.

Mom Tri's Kitchen is still correct. I just had dinner at V-set just infront of Kan Eng Pier! OMG IT was Soo good and decent prices and nice modern and well designed. A drink in the bar that they share with Kan Eng (same owners) before dinner is perfect as it is right on the water!

Chef from Impiana patong before, Chef Ronnie.

They have a facebook page with their web address..

However in general I would suggest to avoid falling into this consermusim trap of Vday! Go out the day after!

Edited by MisterMan

Either of the Mom Tri's in Kata (Boathouse or Mom Tri's Kitchen at Villa Royale). Kan Eang@Pier is always a romantic venue in the evening.

Actually .. Mom Tri sold The Boathouse, no renamed Boathouse and the resturant Boathouse Wine and Grill.

Mom Tri's Kitchen is still correct. I just had dinner at V-set just infront of Kan Eng Pier! OMG IT was Soo good and decent prices and nice modern and well designed. A drink in the bar that they share with Kan Eng (same owners) before dinner is perfect as it is right on the water!

Chef from Impiana patong before, Chef Ronnie.

They have a facebook page with their web address..

However in general I would suggest to avoid falling into this consermusim trap of Vday! Go out the day after!

Where I come from Valentine day is mainly a shoppingmall americanized thing, non exixting 30 years ago.

But as my Th GF just asked what do I want to do on Valentine day, hint hint, I am not so sure the day after is going to work

You could splash out & check the Marriot at the top of the island which should be closer to home.

why dont you organize a special..Valentine Night, sponsored by Valient pools,could be a good night[invite all the T V members]....only joking Val...,could be good for next year..laugh.png LOL