Rangers To Enter Administration, Portsmouth Following Suit... .

Deserted

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been off line and only popped in last night briefly. However from the rules of TV.

21) Not to discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.

• Like 1

I have deleted a post discussing moderation.

if you think a post is against forum rules, hit the report button

And if you have an issue with any moderators action - including mine - write to support.

Details per JS post above.

Every day brings more twists and turns !! A quick precis for anyone not up to speed :-

Whyte buys the club and says there is little chance of going bust; Whyte puts the club into administration claiming the big tax case is the reason; HMRC try to put us into administration because Whyte hasn't paid £15m in VAT and PAYE claim; the administrators claim we owe HMRC £5m VAT and PAYE; Whyte bought the club using his own money; oh no wait he used Ticketus cash; the administrators say Whyte's lawyers owe us £3.6m of remaining Ticketus cash; HMRC say they will 'appeal, appeal, appeal; HMRC hint that they might do a deal for as little as 10p in the pound; the players take a wage cut; then they don't; then they do; King says administration is inevitable; P Murray says it isn't; King sues D Murray; D Murray tells King to go and do one ; the administrators bring the deadline forward for bids; it turns out P Murray is backed by Ticketus ; a Far East consortium of billionaires want the club ... i think that's covered it all.

Oh no wait ... there's also investigations by the SFA and Police into Whyte, the takeover and 3rd party contracts; then the SFA state Whyte not fit and proper person - 9 months AFTER he "bought" the club, but deny they should have checked earlier.

So,what have we learned so far ? - well, if you lie to everyone about everything you can get an apartment in Monte Carlo, a castle, a football club and a trophy wife all with other peoples money.

Reading between the lines - I think Craig Whyte is a bad man.

Every day brings more twists and turns !! A quick precis for anyone not up to speed :-

Whyte buys the club and says there is little chance of going bust; Whyte puts the club into administration claiming the big tax case is the reason; HMRC try to put us into administration because Whyte hasn't paid £15m in VAT and PAYE claim; the administrators claim we owe HMRC £5m VAT and PAYE; Whyte bought the club using his own money; oh no wait he used Ticketus cash; the administrators say Whyte's lawyers owe us £3.6m of remaining Ticketus cash; HMRC say they will 'appeal, appeal, appeal; HMRC hint that they might do a deal for as little as 10p in the pound; the players take a wage cut; then they don't; then they do; King says administration is inevitable; P Murray says it isn't; King sues D Murray; D Murray tells King to go and do one ; the administrators bring the deadline forward for bids; it turns out P Murray is backed by Ticketus ; a Far East consortium of billionaires want the club ... i think that's covered it all.

Oh no wait ... there's also investigations by the SFA and Police into Whyte, the takeover and 3rd party contracts; then the SFA state Whyte not fit and proper person - 9 months AFTER he "bought" the club, but deny they should have checked earlier.

So,what have we learned so far ? - well, if you lie to everyone about everything you can get an apartment in Monte Carlo, a castle, a football club and a trophy wife all with other peoples money.

Reading between the lines - I think Craig Whyte is a bad man.

clap2.gif

Another post removed. Warnings will soon start to be issued

.4) Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

• 2 months later...

Its getting worse for them. Its hard not to laugh...so I won't bother trying! laugh.png

Sorry JS....but I can't help it.

In truth your future hangs on the HMRC case. If you swing that one then you should emerge relatively OK.

• 3 weeks later...