Bahrain Drug Laws

elliott101

refer to this topic - http://www.thaivisa....ing-medication/

but Diazepam is on the list

i'm stopping off in Bahrain do they have similar laws on drugs as Dubai?

i think they are stricter, i wouldnt even take a multi vitiman ....

I wouldn't even go to such a screwed up place that would arrest somebody for three poppy seeds off a roll he ate in the airport? How sick is that?

refer to this topic - http://www.thaivisa....ing-medication/

but Diazepam is on the list

i'm stopping off in Bahrain do they have similar laws on drugs as Dubai?

i think they are stricter, i wouldnt even take a multi vitiman ....

I wouldn't even go to such a screwed up place that would arrest somebody for three poppy seeds off a roll he ate in the airport? How sick is that?

If this were given more publicity It could prove to be very bad for Gulf country airlines, and it follows, excellent news for the rest of us. Of course it is probably overblown, what normally happens is that the passenger is so incredulous at the stupidity encountered that they react as if they were at home, I think that they get locked up for lack of respect.

I knew a man who was going on break and upset the check in people, he was merry from a few pre-flight drinks, part of his argument with them involved him using the word 'bomb', he never did get his break; they locked him up. What was it drunkenness or using the word bomb?

I'm diabetic and bring needles and insulin on the airplane and carry it around in the airports on my layovers. I have a doctors note. Just get a doctors note and you will be fine.

there was a case of a lady who did have a doctors note, but they still banged her up , and i think she was only released on appeal and presure from the Embassey !