Nuclear reactor temperature at Japan's Fukushima Daiichi plant rises to 82°C

News_Editor

After reading about the extent of the cover-up and just how dangerous the rod removal procedure is the question I keep asking myself now is how will the world know if there is some kind of accident over the next 12 months that involves criticality?

The physical damage to the reactors was impossible for them to hide from the world but radioactive gases are invisible - so how would anyone know if something goes wrong as they try to remove these rods but keep it covered up from the world even temporarily?

And don't forget they are relying on no earthquakes whatsoever (not even minor tremors) for a period of 12 months when there is constant seismic activity occurring

The US will have real-time monitoring of alpha and beta particles, gamma sources and the signature isotopes of Fukushima contamination. It's is likely the US Navy has been doing this from Day Two. But only my opinion, needs confirmation.

The government may have those data, some experts will have some data but the public will see phony data so they get not disturbed while they watch a game of baseball.

Until now the public is never correct informed. But over 40 years you will know what happen today.

case in point bah.gif

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/media/japanese-press-baulks-at-push-for-fascist-secrecy-laws/story-e6frg996-1226767298077#

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After reading about the extent of the cover-up and just how dangerous the rod removal procedure is the question I keep asking myself now is how will the world know if there is some kind of accident over the next 12 months that involves criticality?

The physical damage to the reactors was impossible for them to hide from the world but radioactive gases are invisible - so how would anyone know if something goes wrong as they try to remove these rods but keep it covered up from the world even temporarily?

And don't forget they are relying on no earthquakes whatsoever (not even minor tremors) for a period of 12 months when there is constant seismic activity occurring

The US will have real-time monitoring of alpha and beta particles, gamma sources and the signature isotopes of Fukushima contamination. It's is likely the US Navy has been doing this from Day Two. But only my opinion, needs confirmation.

The government may have those data, some experts will have some data but the public will see phony data so they get not disturbed while they watch a game of baseball.

Until now the public is never correct informed. But over 40 years you will know what happen today.

case in point bah.gif

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/media/japanese-press-baulks-at-push-for-fascist-secrecy-laws/story-e6frg996-1226767298077#

It's the same as admitting they're lost control.

case in point bah.gif

It's the same as admitting they're lost control.

It certainly helps explain why they have never bothered to get outside help in the end.

How long will the Japanese people keep accepting this?

They should be asking the same question that Judge Andrew Napolitano keeps hammering away at to the American people–“ do we work for the government or does the government work for us ” ?

TEPCO are still not bringing in outside hands-on practical help other than a panel of “international advisers “

including Lady Barbara Judge, former head of the UK Atomic Energy Authority .blink.png

With all due respect to Lady Barbara they need a Red Adair type character, not a panel of “international advisers “ rolleyes.gif

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/dec/03/fukushima-daiichi-tsunami-nuclear-cleanup-japan

• Like 1

Highest ( ever ) radiation levels measured outside reactor

Tokyo Electric Power Company says radiation levels are extremely high in an area near a ventilation pipe at the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant.

TEPCO found radiation of 25 sieverts an hour on a duct, which connects reactor buildings and the 120-meter-tall ventilation pipe.

The estimated radiation level is the highest ever detected outside reactor buildings. People exposed to this level of radiation would die within 20 minutes.

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/news/20131207_01.html

what really matters is human health. [...] The national government and the village mayor insist now as ever that they will decontaminate the village, that they will enable us to go home [...] But why, when human life and health should be the top priority, should that be reason to choose return, return to the village, as a higher priority than the people’s health, our children’s health, our grandchildren’s health? – That is something I cannot fathom. For my part I have actually started to think that we are being used as the world’s first human guinea-pigs, in an experiment [...] We will never forgive those responsible – the national government, the Tokyo Electric Power Company, and those who helped make this happen!

http://japanfocus.org/-Shoji-Masahiko/4046?utm_source=December+9%2C+2013&utm_campaign=China%27s+Connectivity+Revolution&utm_medium=email

In the mean time, the Japanese government has found a way to impede investigative journalist from inquiring into the status at Fukushima.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/1d7e6088-5feb-11e3-b360-00144feabdc0.html#axzz2nhIXcavV

Japan passes controversial secrecy law

Japan has approved a controversial official secrets law that prime minister Shinzo Abe says is crucial to strengthening national defence but which was bitterly opposed by journalists, academics and many ordinary Japanese....

IAEA ***NOT for distribution***:ph34r.png Molten core is suspected to have penetrated Fukushima containment vessel — Prime Minister on 3/11: We couldn’t be in Tokyo if melted fuel went through containment vessel (VIDEO)

Edited by midas

The Problem with nuclear energy is not a technological one but a political one

The technology to produce electricity safely from nuclear power has existed since the 60's but for political reasons it has not be used

Thorium LFTR reactor Thorium is as plentiful as dirt, and Thorium reactors are perfectly safe because the default condition for them is Off, it takes a small amount of power to keep the reactor running, in the occasion of an accident the system shuts it's self off automatically Thorium produces very little waste and the waste has a half life of 100 years

Thorium research was terminated in the 60's do to the cold war,because Thorium based reactors do not produce plutonium needed for atomic weapons,The US government opted to go with the Fast Breeder uranium based technology the produced Plutonium 239 as a byproduct that can be used in nuclear weapons.

[/media]

[/media]

Now they have invested too much in the fast breeder technology and are locked in it.

India is building a Thorium based reactor and China is planing one also.

Another clear warning to future international Olympic athletes who intend to prepare for the 2020 games not to trust assurances given by anyone

49 U.S. Navy members who served aboard the Reagan and sister ship the USS Essex now trace illnesses including thyroid and testicular cancers, leukemia and brain tumors to the time spent aboard the massive ship, whose desalination system pulled in seawater that was used for drinking, cooking and bathing. In a lawsuit filed against Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO), the plaintiffs claim the power company delayed telling the U.S. Navy the tsunami had caused a nuclear meltdown, sending huge amounts of contaminated water into the sea and, ultimately, into the ship's water system.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/20/sickened-by-service-more-us-sailors-claim-cancer-from-helping-at-fukushima/

Edited by midas

As for tsunamis, there's a story that some elephants, which were tethered near the coast just prior to the big Andaman tsunami, headed for higher ground, minutes before the surging waves hit the shore. Elephants can hear low vibrations.

Elephants can't "hear" vibrations, they feel them through their feet; what I heard is that somewhere in the Laguna area, they were off and running soon after the quake itself.

But in Japan, how could this help? From the time the quake was reported, there were incessant tsunami warnings broadcast across Japan, so they had about as much warning as they could have been given.

How long would it have taken to actually shut down the reactor, and would the outcome of the damage then been different?

A really interesting slide show illustrating the effects of how the radioactive plume is affecting the Alaskan coast

Previously unpublished 2012 map of Fukushima plume from gov’t scientists: Shows Alaska coast already being impacted — “Radioactivity will almost entirely shift to eastern Pacific” — Rhodes Scholar: No one can imagine what effects radiation flowing into ocean will have on sea life, ‘other things’

https://www.pices.int/publications/presentations/PICES-2013/2013-MEQ/MEQ-1700-Smith.pdf

Edited by midas

In days like this, Merry X Mass & Happy 2014 everybody, it's good to read some stories that make their way to the forum members here. In the New York Post a article about what happen with the crew from the USS Ronald Reagan.

Here is the link so you can read it yourself.. If you read it carefully then you see the disaster that got triggered by the Japanese Government and TEPCO.

Also read in a report from a fishery agency that tuna catch for the coast by California now have 300 till 400 times the level of Iodine 31 in them. This will spread all kind of cancers on populations who have fish high on the eating habits.

In days like this, Merry X Mass & Happy 2014 everybody, it's good to read some stories that make their way to the forum members here. In the New York Post a article about what happen with the crew from the USS Ronald Reagan.

Here is the link so you can read it yourself.. If you read it carefully then you see the disaster that got triggered by the Japanese Government and TEPCO.

Also read in a report from a fishery agency that tuna catch for the coast by California now have 300 till 400 times the level of Iodine 31 in them. This will spread all kind of cancers on populations who have fish high on the eating habits.

The Fukushima disaster is so massive that the whole World seems to have stuck its collective head in the sand hoping it will just blow over.

This should be front and centre all day everyday. But no. It's odd. Peculiar.

EDIT: For anyone even vaguely interested, SjaakNL's link is definitely worth reading.

Edited by MJP

The Fukushima disaster is so massive that the whole World seems to have stuck its collective head in the sand hoping it will just blow over.

EDIT: For anyone even vaguely interested, SjaakNL's link is definitely worth reading.

I no longer think it is peculiar MJP. It's just the most enormous and criminal cover up imaginable. More peopl e should be extremely angry with the Japanese government particularly those who have children.

What is peculiar though is the wife of the current Prime Minister expressing her disapproval of the cover-upohmy.pngfacepalm.gif

Mrs. Abe: After March 11, of course. Initially, I didn’t realize such an awful thing was happening. Then things began to come into the open and we began to see so much was hidden from us.crazy.gif I think people have grown distrustful. I hope they will make everything public

http://blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2013/12/07/japans-first-lady-in-her-own-words/

I no longer think it is peculiar MJP. It's just the most enormous and criminal cover up imaginable. More peopl e should be extremely angry with the Japanese government particularly those who have children.

What is peculiar though is the wife of the current Prime Minister expressing her disapproval of the cover-upohmy.pngfacepalm.gif

Mrs. Abe: After March 11, of course. Initially, I didn’t realize such an awful thing was happening. Then things began to come into the open and we began to see so much was hidden from us.crazy.gif I think people have grown distrustful. I hope they will make everything public

http://blogs.wsj.com/japanrealtime/2013/12/07/japans-first-lady-in-her-own-words/

Sadly it's going to take a sudden mass of people both in Japan and the West coast of the US and Alaska turning up at their GP's with all manner of illnesses the local Doctor has never seen before. Then the birth defects. Then all the other Chernobyl type horrors.

There's no point covering this up. Cover what up? You can't hide many thousands of people with radiation exposure related tumours!

It's just nuts!

Sadly it's going to take a sudden mass of people both in Japan and the West coast of the US and Alaska turning up at their GP's with all manner of illnesses the local Doctor has never seen before. Then the birth defects. Then all the other Chernobyl type horrors.

There's no point covering this up. Cover what up? You can't hide many thousands of people with radiation exposure related tumours!

It's just nuts!

It depends if you believe in conspiracy theories as to who is behind it. All I know it doesn't take much research to realise that there are huge numbers of Japanese people living right in the middle of this hot zone even today when they should have been evacuated ages ago.

And you'd have to be smoking something to believe international athletes are still going to want to risk their health in 2020 in Tokyo especially now that we all know what happened to the sailors on the Reagan

http://open.salon.com/blog/stuartbramhall/2013/05/13/the_continuing_fukushima_cover-up

Edited by midas

Has anybody noticed a sudden appearance of peaches in a very sweet syrup all over Tesco?

Guess from where they are imported from.

Looks as Dole had a very lucrative deal recently.

Just googglit if you want to know more, and don't be scared if you glowing in the dark now laugh.png

“Wisdom builds the nation, Thai people must not lack iodine”

Who says Thai people are silly. They have National Iodine Day here, and they have iodine-added foods. I think that's good preparation, maybe they know something we don't.

No. They figured out that the upcountry diet was deficient in the iodine required for brain development just a few years ago! I remember it on the news here.

In the US and other countries they started doing this in the 1920's!!!

Who says Thai people are silly. They have National Iodine Day here, and they have iodine-added foods. I think that's good preparation, maybe they know something we don't.

No. They figured out that the upcountry diet was deficient in the iodine required for brain development just a few years ago! I remember it on the news here.

Of course, just a bit of fun at the 'wild green clouds of doom' scenario that seems popular with posters.

Of course, just a bit of fun at the 'wild green clouds of doom' scenario that seems popular with posters.

Good on you, God knows we need a bit of fun round here, it's got all the merriment of a mortuary in a blackout.

That said. I do think this Fukushima disaster and its effects are being rather seriously played down and it's rare for me to take anything seriously.

Has anybody noticed a sudden appearance of peaches in a very sweet syrup all over Tesco?

Guess from where they are imported from.

Looks as Dole had a very lucrative deal recently.

Just googglit if you want to know more, and don't be scared if you glowing in the dark now laugh.png

Keep a look out for these……………………sick.gif

http://lifedaily.net/fukushima-mutant-vegetable-images-sweep-across-the-region-two-years-after-nuclear-disaster/

post-6925-0-42987100-1388372051_thumb.jp