How Big Is The Cambodian Visa Stamp

OK, I have to do a visa run between now and the 14th, I have finished my job, and want to go from a Non-Img B to a Tourist Visa... 30days

I have VERY little space in my passport, basically 3 Half pages are empty..

When i get my 30 day tourist visa i WILL get a new passport....

However what i want to know is how much space does a cambodian visa take up? Is it a small stamp? a half page or a full page stame, that is if i get it at the border by using one of the various bangkok visa trip companies?

If its huge, then i will go down to the Malay border, as thiers is a small stamp

And if i catch the raing from Bkk to Hat Yai, can i just go over the border, turn around straight away come back, and then go back to the train station, all within the space of 4 hours? As i can catch the 5pm train from hat yai to Bkk in the evening..

Its a British passport by the way, been in th country 6 years and never had to do this.. hence the questions.. Always been on a Nonimg B

I would take the sleeper down, hire a taxi to the border Sadao (used to be stand next to Kings Hotel) (walk out of train station a block and look right and it should be down about 100 or so meters on left side of road). There may be some waiting at the train station also and assume there is also bus service if you want to do it cheap. Not sure if taxi can still cross border or not but it is only about 200 meters under a covered walkway between countries. Enter Malaysia on left side (auto area) and walk to other end and turn right to the exit side. Not sure if you need to fill out arrival form for Malaysia or not (used to be if you said it was a visa run you did not).

Two hotels that used to have good/cheap buffett lunch were the Florida and Lee Gardens Plaza.

It's a whole blxxdy page just for one entry  :o

Go to Malaysia.

Sure is...I done in 4 passports in less than 10 years.

Not quite as bad as Saudi and Nigeria though.

Over there you almost need a 6 page work,resi,travel stamp just to use the toilets..(not advisable either) :D and they same to get out of the bl**dy place.

Bambi's correct. One full page just for the Cambo visa and half a page for the Cambo/Thai entry and departure stamps.

If you're in BKK then why go all the way down to Malaysia? Mae Sot/Burma's Myawaddy may be quicker, cheaper and easier. Only 4 stamps.

Try a bus up there, stay overnight in Mae Sot, next morning do visa run, bus back to BKK.