Where To Buy Inexpensive Soap, Preferrably In Bulk?

cathy211

More info = Better results.

I mean do you want the tiny little bars you find in cheap Hotels in bulk?

Are you wanting this as a gift type thing you will be sending/bringing back home or do you just go through a lot of soap?

Also hard to say what is in-expensive if comparing with thousands of different types of soap as in do you want fragrant, Natural, skin care etc. etc.

You really should put a little more effort into your quest and maybe we can help. Been here a longggggggg time and can get everything in bulk but of course it all comes from Bkk.

Are you wanting this as a gift type thing you will be sending/bringing back home or do you just go through a lot of soap?

Also hard to say what is in-expensive if comparing with thousands of different types of soap as in do you want fragrant, Natural, skin care etc. etc.

You really should put a little more effort into your quest and maybe we can help. Been here a longggggggg time and can get everything in bulk but of course it all comes from Bkk.

Long time? Then you ought to be familiar with the standard sized Parrot brand soaps.

Long time? Then you ought to be familiar with the standard sized Parrot brand soaps.

And?

I have been here 10+ years and never heard of Parrot brand. Why would I? I don't have anything to do with the hotel industry (assuming Parrot brand has). I agree with Gone, it's not really clear what you're looking for.

The users on Thaivisa is a great resource that I still use often to find that elusive product, but you need to be very specific with your question. It also doesn't hurt to be polite. Remember, you are asking favors here. If you become known as rude or ungrateful people will quickly start to ignore you.

As PattayaParent said, Makro is probably the place to buy all kinds of hotel supplies, including those cute little hotel soap bottles.

If you're looking for personal use Watson has a good selection of soaps, so does most of the bigger supermarkets.

• Like 1

Surprising what comes up on google when you type in "parrot brand soap" !!

http://www.ecvv.com/...ct/1149559.html

Come to think of it, now that i know what it looks like, i do believe i have seen packs of this product in Makro, but depends on your "bulk" requirements might be better contacting the company above!

Edited by LennyW

I have been here 10+ years and never heard of Parrot brand. Why would I? I don't have anything to do with the hotel industry (assuming Parrot brand has). I agree with Gone, it's not really clear what you're looking for.

The users on Thaivisa is a great resource that I still use often to find that elusive product, but you need to be very specific with your question. It also doesn't hurt to be polite. Remember, you are asking favors here. If you become known as rude or ungrateful people will quickly start to ignore you.

As PattayaParent said, Makro is probably the place to buy all kinds of hotel supplies, including those cute little hotel soap bottles.

If you're looking for personal use Watson has a good selection of soaps, so does most of the bigger supermarkets.

Parrot soap is sold in almost every supermarket in Thailand including Big C and Tesco.Strange that someone with so much knowledge about Thailand has never seen it. Edited by janverbeem

Parrot soap is sold in almost every supermarket in Thailand including Big C and Tesco.Strange that someone with so much knowledge about Thailand has never seen it.

Also been here 11 years strait and never heard of it. Mostly I use the liquid soaps like "Lux" etc.. Just thought if the OP gave more info she/he might get better results.

The "Makro, Lotus" posts were good ones. They all do have their bulk sections for sure however bulk could mean case lots like these places have or crates depending on the persons needs.

PS: I didn't see where Phil said anything about him having such great knowledge of Thailand. Just offering advice, that's all.

Edited by Gone

Parrot soap is sold in almost every supermarket in Thailand including Big C and Tesco.Strange that someone with so much knowledge about Thailand has never seen it.

must admit i was suprised folks who been here long time dont know of it, parrot brand was specific enough for me to know what the OP desired. cheapest i have seen is in the markets East Pattaya area where a lot of the products are made, they have boxes and boxes of the stuff.

Edited by marstons

12.98206 100.929101

if you put these co-ordinates into google maps, there is market there and a stall holder who has boxes and boxes of soaps, washing liquids, farbic condioner etc. going towards Si Sracha on Sukumvit soi 15 turn right, the lights before Cholchan Hotel. if the market is not there it will be the other side of the tracks alternates each day. not sure if she is there every day though. but if your in the area maybe go look see and ask her.

must admit i was suprised folks who been here long time dont know of it, parrot brand was specific enough for me to know what the OP desired. cheapest i have seen is in the markets East Pattaya area where a lot of the products are made, they have boxes and boxes of the stuff.

Been here 18 years and never heard of it.

Maybe it's because they don't keep it next to the Cusson's Imperial Leather on the shelves in Carrefour.

• Like 1

Been here 18 years and never heard of it.

Maybe it's because they don't keep it next to the Cusson's Imperial Leather on the shelves in Carrefour.

For the first (and probably last) time in my life I spotted Parrot Soap (both green and yellow nauseating packages) in Makro today.