Hospitalisation

thaipete

I was hospitalised here in Thailand in December 2010, the doctors put a mask on my face, I felt fine although I had concussion, they assured me it was oxygen, I am a qualified chemist and know oxygen has no smell and also know the smell of anaesthetic, it was about a month later I came around, I had lost more than 20 Kilos, also many of my senses apart from my bank account was less 500,000 baht, I have also lost most of the feelings in my right hand, I have a lot of pain in that arme too, my right eye is now blind but happily found that is a cataract and easily mended.

They operated on me I have no idea why but cut into my abdomen.

I wonder if this was a scam by the medical authorities.

That is a very serious allegation indeed and I am sorry to hear of your predicament, but I find it hard to believe that any Doctor (no matter where in the world) would put you in a medically induced coma for the purpose of profiteering but we can't rule out an accident that was covered up.

It is an interesting subject to explore, did the hospital at the time know you were good for the money?? and a large amount of cash too?

Hospitals generally don't want unconscious patients without payment guarantee because they are obliged under Thai law to keep you alive so to speak..

Edited by Satcommlee