Leeds Utd.

marshbags

But Warnock, 15 games left, looking realistacally only 3 are easy, why put a new manager in now, nobody is going to change the season around, wait till the off season and find a manger who can take us up, keep us up, and can get us back into Europe,

But Warnock, 15 games left, looking realistacally only 3 are easy, why put a new manager in now, nobody is going to change the season around, wait till the off season and find a manger who can take us up, keep us up, and can get us back into Europe,

+1

Bates and Warnock - that's a marriage made in heaven. To$$ers the both of them (all mouth and trousers as we say oop North). The Leeds public and disaffected LU fans (of which I am both) deserve neither of them.

• Like 1

+1

Bates and Warnock - that's a marriage made in heaven. To$$ers the both of them (all mouth and trousers as we say oop North). The Leeds public and disaffected LU fans (of which I am both) deserve neither of them.

Warnock just a yes man so Bates does not have to buy any new players in the summer

Probably the best that Leeds could have hoped for.

All I can say is best of luck. He has secured 7 promotions over the last 30 years which is pretty impressive. (And I dont like Hughes)

It is kind of disappointing that people think that being a 'championship' manager relative to being a 'premiership' manager is actually an argument. Still being totally disorganized, financially incompetent and having the ability to write like a 2 year old seems like a plausible CV nowadays.

+1

Warnock just a yes man so Bates does not have to buy any new players in the summer

If bates had waited a bit longer Villas-Boas could become available whistling.gif

Warnock has made his mark already so you have to mark it 1-0 to him result wise at this stage.

Until he gets to sign players outside his existing squad he has inherited he cannot be blamed squad wise IF the sh*t hits the fan.

Get your money out Batesie and help him.

I got the following email result for yesterday so to compliment my O.P., I will post it for the Leeds supporters and other interested parties.

http://www.dailymail...oncaster-2.html

As a White Rose expat I try to be neutral re the local teams and am try to be a fair minded football supporter.

( It,s hard sometimes believe me as old habits are hard to forget, so this ones for the Yorkies ) whistling.gif

My team as you problably know are Sheffield Wednesday who I,ve supported for 60 + years, sadly we are on a bad run at the moment, losing again today 1-0.

They played well but lost to a soft penalty, unfortunately its results / goals that count not the way you are playing.

Up the Owls thumbsup.gif

Anyway Good Luck to all supporters for the rest of the season

marshbags wink.png

Edited by marshbags

• 1 month later...

The timing of the sacking of grayson was strange,he was sacked after the birmingham where i heard we played really well,i would have kept going with grayson at least until the end of the season but we were leaking goals and it seemed at times grayson didnt know what he was doing with the defence switching it round all the time.

But warnock has a good record in the lower leagues for getting teams promoted so all the best to him,hes done well so far and apart from the forest game hes stopped the leak also hes brought in danny webber(who we tried to get under grayson and failed) also robinson from bolton who will be brilliant in the championship.

just 3 points off the 6th playoff spot and with 7 games to go we still have a good chance because again last night teams above us dropped points and they have all used up their games in hand now apart from birmingham who have 1 game but who are also faltering.We have watford at home on saturday and a must win game imo if we are to progress.

• 7 months later...

hahaha and i sincerely hope tevez scores the winning goal against you and you end up losing the title by 1 goal differance,now get back to the scum thread!

fark me i just clocked this post.

Brilliant.....now you have someone to blame! :D

Edited by smokie36

Be very afraid. I take it that Ken Wonker with an a has now made his money and exited. Hell be looking for other nice plays now. Everton?

No, he's moved upstairs, I'm led to believe.. President or something.

redrus

Be very afraid. I take it that Ken Wonker with an a has now made his money and exited. Hell be looking for other nice plays now. Everton?

No, he's moved upstairs, I'm led to believe.. President or something.

redrus

But his money has exited (I think) and that'll be looking for a new home. The allegiance transfer can follow later.