2Xtourist Visa From Hcmc W/Wo Outbound Tickets

Has anyone succeded getting a 2xTV from HCMC, without showing an outbound ticket?

If showing an outbound ticket, what is the cheapest way to do that? can you show a bus, ferry, train ticket? Should it be dated 60 days after the first entry to LOS, or 120 days after?. This is quite annoying since I, and I am sure many other folks, havent got our plans sorted out yet, and we might not be flying, but taking a bus/train out of los.

PS: What about Vientianne/KL etc. Will they give you 2XTV without an outbound ticket these days?

Logic says that you should be able to get a double-entry tourist visa in Vientiane but that consulate has become increasingly unpredictable over the past few months. Savannakhet seems a sure bet.

See also "Latest Reports Of Getting A Visa In The Region" in the pinned topic.

• Like 1

although providing all documents necessary( inbound and outbound flights,copy of my bank account in Thailand) i was not granted a double entry tourist visa in Singapore, with the explanation and there was a note also stating that the embassies are no longer allowed to hand out multiple visa.

(Only in neighbouring asian countries)....whereas in Europe it is possible...