Iran Says Ready To Help Id Thailand Bombers

Lite Beer

That's all. After 30 years of brainwashing BS by the mullah regime some idiots have decided to go on a personal jihad - and failed miserably. Thats why the Iranian government wants to distance itself from these amateurs.

But I can understand the ego-boosting feelings of suspecting behind it an evil jewish masterplan to destroy the world.

Israel can sit back and watch its arch enemy Syria being torn apart by a brutal civil war and as the unrest is already spilling over into Lebanon this will also keep Iran's proxy Hezbollah busy with securing its power base. Why disturb your enemies while they are killing one another and unite them by launching an attack on one of them?

The Iranian people will most probably not accept another rigged election and Ahmadinejad cannot serve another term. So it would be foolish to reunite the mullahs and the Iranian people by waging a war against Iran.

Good point. Leave fighting dogs alone.

Will Iran be extraditing Rohani Leila back to Thailand?

That's one of the BIG questions. Of course, you and I know Iran would sooner convert to Church of Gay Presbeterians and make their nuke launching silos out of Lincoln Logs, than turn over that prime suspect.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iran willing to help Thailand identify 'real terrorists'

http://www.atimes.co...a/NB24Ae01.html

Good article there Nisa - thanks

Agree, a well researched, thought-out and well-written article. If only Thai officialdom had employees who could think like that. The article mentions another Iranian suspect, Ali Akbar Norouzi, (Besides Ms Rohani, who we already know about) - both of whom are aparently being shielded from outside questioning by Iranian authorities.

Plus, there's Atris Hussein, the Lebanese-Swedish businessman with suspected links to Iran-allied Lebanese Hezbollah, whose January arrest was followed by the seizure of four tons of explosives in Bangkok. No one should be surprised if he is linked with bumbling Iranian bombers recently arrested. All we need is one weak link, and the inside story could get revealed. Perhaps Thailand should invite Dick Cheney over here with his waterboard. I'll supply the water and the sound-proof room, call me.

Addendum: good thing the two recently tossed bombs bounced off the vehicles. Sad to think of the injuries or deaths they would have cause if they'd crashed through the windows, rather than bounced off the sides of the vehicles. I wouldn't be surprised if Iranian special agents are now practicing how to accurately hurl explosives in panic situations.

I think the Thai authorities are quite capable of getting information without Mr. Cheney and his waterboard. At least with a lot of Thai suspects, confessions are quite swift.

Does it make you wonder what method they use? Maybe the suspects might prefer the waterboard to what is being used.

http://www.humanrights.asia/resources/journals-magazines/article2/0403/governments-of-asia-obliged-to-respond-to-rising-popular-sentiment-against-torture

I think the Thai authorities are quite capable of getting information without Mr. Cheney and his waterboard. At least with a lot of Thai suspects, confessions are quite swift.

Does it make you wonder what method they use? Maybe the suspects might prefer the waterboard to what is being used.

http://www.humanrigh...against-torture

Exactly what I was thinking.

Isn't it almost an automatic 50% reduction in sentence if you confess? I always though that had a lot to do with it...

Isn't it almost an automatic 50% reduction in sentence if you confess? I always though that had a lot to do with it...

One of the favored methods for Thai cops is 220 v. electric wires to genitals.

As for the 50% reduction if a suspect confesses. It's a double edged sword, because a lot of innocent people would opt to confess for that reason. I was going to add another point, but I might get reprimanded, so I won't.

Who knows, identity theft is the basis of Mossad operations, and a manipulated terrorist network could be dismantled ?

Making good quality false ID's is stock and trade of any 'intelligence' service worth its rubber stamps. However, how can anyone explain how Mossad could get Iranians to be their pawns, and have them take flights back and forth to Iran, ........and get shielded by Iranian authorities, as is happening as we speak - with the woman suspect who is in Iran.

Haha, makes perfect sense to me. I cannot for the life of me see the logic behind a different view. Like paranoia which obviously has no rational basis. Dude, Iranians did it, Iran backed it on some level, and as stated before, Isreal or US does not have to play such games. They can just say national security warrants action and do what they want or deem necessary.

• Like 1

These guys will not be the least bit physically tortured by Thais. It is also very far from routine for Thai police to torture people. They have very skilled interrogators who will talk and talk and talk to a suspect for hours on end but physical violence is not common. In fact, it usually doesn't take much for a Thai person to admit their crimes. Not to mention you will get 50% off your sentence for admitting your crime and even more if you show remorse. It makes little sense to feign innocent if you are guilty in Thailand where there are judges and not citizens deciding your guilt or innocence. Not to mention these same judges will not recognize a confession where torture is used. Yes, like every other country, cops get our of control at times but it is bar far not standard or even common procedure these days in Thailand in regard to trying to get a confession ... except for "possibly" in the war zone in the south.

Edited by Nisa

These guys will not be the least bit physically tortured by Thais. It is also very far from routine for Thai police to torture people. They have very skilled interrogators who will talk and talk and talk to a suspect for hours on end but physical violence is not common. In fact, it usually doesn't take much for a Thai person to admit their crimes. Not to mention you will get 50% off your sentence for admitting your crime and even more if you show remorse. It makes little sense to feign innocent if you are guilty in Thailand where there are judges and not citizens deciding your guilt or innocence. Not to mention these same judges will not recognize a confession where torture is used. Yes, like every other country, cops get our of control at times but it is bar far not standard or even common procedure these days in Thailand in regard to trying to get a confession ... except for "possibly" in the war zone in the south.

Did you even go to the link? And find the section on Thailand?

'Thailand: Growing repugnance of barbaric torture'

The article is 6 or 7 years old and speaks of sensationalized incident(s) of police torture which I am not even sure (not going back to read again) if had anything to do with getting a confession. I can provide you links to similar stories in other countries where it is far from common from police to torture confessions from people. As I said in my post, there are bad cops everywhere. And there is obviously more in less developed nations but as I also said, it is not at all common for police in Thailand to use physical torture anymore for confessions. There is simply little reason to torture people for confessions and it will usually defeat the purpose for wanting a confession. Does it happen sometimes here and in first world countries? Yes, of course.

Edit: Wasn't this article wrote at a time when Thaksin gave the green light and encouraged police to take any action needed against drug dealers which included murder?

Edited by Nisa

The article is 6 or 7 years old and speaks of sensationalized incident(s) of police torture which I am not even sure (not going back to read again) if had anything to do with getting a confession. I can provide you links to similar stories in other countries where it is far from common from police to torture confessions from people. As I said in my post, there are bad cops everywhere. And there is obviously more in less developed nations but as I also said, it is not at all common for police in Thailand to use physical torture anymore for confessions. There is simply little reason to torture people for confessions and it will usually defeat the purpose for wanting a confession. Does it happen sometimes here and in first world countries? Yes, of course.

Edit: Wasn't this article wrote at a time when Thaksin gave the green light and encouraged police to take any action needed against drug dealers which included murder?

It says "In Thailand the police use electric shocks on victims' genitals in ordinary criminal cases."

The article also includes other countries. And yes, back then it was Thaksin and now it is his Clone, so why would it be different.

I love her youtube video 'I think I'm a Clone Now'

Edited by blows

It says "In Thailand the police use electric shocks on victims' genitals in ordinary criminal cases."

The article also includes other countries. And yes, back then it was Thaksin and now it is his Clone, so why would it be different.

I love her youtube video 'I think I'm a Clone Now'

Again the article is about 7-years old during a period when some very bad things were happening and there was basically no accountability for police actions. I doubt even this site has many accusations of routine police torture occurring in the last 5 or so years ... though I am sure there is some nasty stuff going on in the war zone in the south.

I am no fan of the current government but even the current "war" on drug users and dealers appears to be by the book ... at least in terms of tortures and killings.

Edited by Nisa