Humble Pie

ProfessorFart

I have it on good authority that they ate so much humble pie last September that there is currently a worldwide shortage.

Food for thought for all Aussie sports fans, as with the world cup coming up in June and the ashes rematch at the end of next year there is going to be a need for a serious amount more, we wouldn't want you to go hungry.

Get your orders in early Aussies, to avoid the rush :o

I had heard that a few were seen eating it in September of this year but since then it seems a bit scarce.

It will make no difference how much humble pie they have to eat, they will still look for someone else to blame if they lose!! sad to say as a recent australian citizen, have yet to meet an australian who accepts defeat in a sportsmanly fashion, it seems to be win at all costs fair means or foul. but lets not write them off in the soccer world cup , they are already teaching acting and penalty box diving lessons in the ossie institute of sport, should be all good for a laugh, it tells you alot about the mentality of the australian football fans, the piece of turf with the penalty spot from the winning shootout penalty was sold for half a million dollars if I remember correctly.what happens if they score a goal against Brazil!! :o the goalscorer willbe declared a saint!! granted the freedom of Toowoomba and a lifelong supply of XXXX beer and the right to cross the last 3 letters off his surname :D ( usually ski or vic)one last thought, hope they play Cameroon in the final, but they will only agree to play cameroon if they get a 12 goal start :D nignoy

I had heard that a few were seen eating it in September of this year but since then it seems a bit scarce.

Its still in the process of digestion , after Christmas it will be out of the system and a new year of sporting triumphs to look forward to.

Looks like we will get to play England in a friendly .... Story here

Of course when we win that one you limeys will complain thats its not a serious game.

Hey even Pele thinks we can beat Brazil.. in the world cup.

The ashes will be a whitewash at home next year ... look how great your team tours ... cough .. Pakistan ... cough .

I have it on GOOD authority that sometime back the Brits ate all there was available in Thailand. Of course being an American I had no reply for my Aussie friend. :o

Does anyone know where Australian sports fans can purchase a big slice of humble pie?

Unfortunately it seems hard to find in Thailand for many of them.

Should anyone be able to find some, could they please post the whereabouts on the Sports Branch or to the Australian Embassy in Bangkok.