Thai Ed Visa

Hi guys,

Need some advice regarding ED Visa. Im ready to apply now and have gone through a list of schools. Please kindly advice which is better; a private or a proper university? And are they anyone on ED Visa? How was your experience?

Thank You

Riz

Do you want to study or just obtain ED extensions of stay? University study can be done at both private and government facilities and both can be good. But what most people are talking about is private dedicated subject schools (mostly language) which are often set up with primarly purpose of making money from those wanting to extend with the least effort for them or students (so course requirements will not be very high).

Hi Lopburi,

Thanks for the prompt reply. Im looking at both to be honest. I really want to study Thai language and learn the culture here. I need to know the language in order to communicate with my customers in the future as my family runs a business with Thai people.

I dont mind paying the high course fees for the ED provided by Private School but are they reliable and serious about teaching people on Thai language. I know many are in this game for the money.

Regards,

Riz

There is another post currently runnig "ED Visa 1 year do you pay money every 90 days". There are two peolple that have posted that have been going to Thai language schools for over 2 years, one to Walen and 1 to Pro Language. You should PM them and get their opinions regarding the schools. Before you sign up with anybody, sit in on one of their classes for free.

Great observation lopburi, I wonder how many schools would still be in business if all of a sudden there were no more ED visas.

Walen School - more power to you.

BUT dont forget to read this thread......ermm.gif

Great observation lopburi, I wonder how many schools would still be in business if all of a sudden there were no more ED visas.

http://www.thaivisa....nt/page__st__75

Good one khaan, yes, please read this one, it is overwhelmingly positive with regards to Walen. Walen brand is well established in Thailand and thousands of students support us.

post-46756-0-47736400-1330837182_thumb.j

Good one khaan, yes, please read this one, it is overwhelmingly positive with regards to Walen. Walen brand is well established in Thailand and thousands of students support us.

hardly " unbiased " !

And what about that guy that was protesting outside your office recently saying you

would not refend his money ??

hardly " unbiased " !

And what about that guy that was protesting outside your office recently saying you

would not refend his money ??

Please learn facts first. Of course we would refund his money. He just needed to present a medial certificate. We have thousands of students so we would not risk our business.

But if someone does not like us that is indeed great news, isn't it? Judge without knowing facts, very immature and unwise I say.

post-46756-0-07496400-1330838398_thumb.j

Edited by MacWalen