Which Hotel/Bar Offers Easy Listening Music?

tubehero

The Millenium Hotel on Asoke usually has some nice music in the bar on the weekends. If you enjoy jazz in a nice setting then The Sheraton Grande on Sukhumvit near the Asoke BTS station is the place. My wife and I also enjoy The Check Inn on Sukhumvit neat the Nana BTS station. They have a very good Filipino quartet featuring 3 lovely front singers and they cover most of the artists you mentioned. Warning on this one though - it is a bit of a hang for old punters and their whores but very low key and we have never felt uncomfortable there.

Sundowners Imperial Queens Park.... from 730 to 9 the all Farang band is kinda easy listening (Toto/Commodores are 2 artists I can recollect) then from 10 onwards they kick it up a notch......really good musos and there is NOTHING like it anywhere else in BKK. ONly downside is that it seems pretty quiet in there. I guess no one knows about it!

Most elevators have such music, but the seating leaves a lot to be desired.

That's not music it's muzak. James Last is one of my favorites. It is also known as background music. House music, nowadays, actually derived a pretty successful style from it called lounge.

Most elevators have such music, but the seating leaves a lot to be desired.

That's not music it's muzak. James Last is one of my favorites. It is also known as background music. House music, nowadays, actually derived a pretty successful style from it called lounge.

I got a shelf FULL of Buddha Bar...