Death On The Sukhumvit Road Pattaya

glanville63

Last Tuesday night at about 11pm or there abouts, my friend Rick Odgers was mown down and killed by a hit and run driver. Rick was on his scooter and had just dropped one of his friends off at his hotel in Soi Lenkey and was making his way home up Pattaya Klang and had turned right onto the Sukhumvit Road, when he was wiped out. Witnesses say that the car that hit him was black and shortly after the accident a white car stopped to give asistance and called for the police and an ambulance. At this time, the black car was still at the scene but shortly after left but no one seems to have any details of either vehicle and our request for help at the police station in Beach Road has been met with disinterest. There are surveillance cameras at this junction at Pattaya Klang and the Sukhumvit Road but again no information has been offered. If anyone has any information concerning this terrible incident, please reply to this posting.

I believe it is possible to see the camera records at city hall.

As LennyW says there is a thread already running in Pattaya News Clippings and he has provided the link. so if we could keep everything in one place I am sure it will be appreciated by all. Thank you.

//CLOSED//