How To Book A Big Taxi For A Group Of 5 People?

tubehero

Dear ShopBoy, the reason is most of them don't speak English or Thai, so we need to travel as a group.

I think the biggest cab u could get is probably the Isuzu Mu-7. Can fit 6 passengers but not comfortable arrangement worst if you are stuck in traffic. Definitely no room for luggages as well for all the 6 passengers if the car is fitted with NGV tank.

Consider a Van.

Believe some car rental firms have drivers/van available or you can just ask around as there is normally someone in the local area who provides such service. Price per day will likely be in the 1,500-2,000 baht range plus fuel.

Oh, do you mean that if I rent a van, they will charge me the whole day, not a single trip?

Depends on what you want. Your OP is not clear, do you want to go around town or to the airport? Discuss prices with the rental company.

When I was in Vietnam, apparently every taxi company there has a 4-seater or 7-seater taxi. You just call them and tell them which car you want. It is very simple: the use of meter is just the same.

Similarly, I want to have a 7-seater taxi to go around town, but I only want to pay for each trip, not for the whole day. Is it possible to do that?

Hi

There is a good thai lady taxi driver called Sonya - she has a large toyota 4x4 which holds 7 people

she speaks good english her email is <...> or telephone her on +66 ...

or taka a look at http://orientalescape.com they are a good transport company located in central Bangkok

with medium sizes vans you can email them or book your trips on line.

best wishes

Edited by tombkk
: PLease don't post email addresses of phone numbers on the open forum. Send them by PM. This is to prevent spam for them. Thanks.

I checked some taxi companies which have websites, and all of them ask for at least 1200 baht if you want a mini van /minibus to the airport.

I remember while I was at the Bangkok airport, it cost us 700 baht to rent a mini van to downtown Bangkok.

Do you know any company with that price so that we can go from downtown to the international airport?

• 8 months later...