Cbr250 Abs Price?

angryfarang

That sounds a bit high to me. If you look around, some dealers have them for as low as 115/120K. Perhaps you should try some dealers on the mainland. You can also find good second hand ones for around 80k. Did they offer any extras with that price? Best of luck.

Brian

I thought they went for around 120k. I guess this is Samui and I believe there's a shortage of them at the moment due to the floods. I'll use my girl's scooter for now and look out for a second hand one.

No extras for 140k. I should get my girl to call to ask in Thai about the price, it would probably be 120k for her... lol.

Sorry guys, it's already gone. mfr_closed1.gif

I will assume you got it, congts. on that, very cheap, you saved a lot of money compared to a new.

I know its none of my business but why a bike like that on Samui? An Auto will do just fine on the Island in my opinion.

I have a red abs model in Chumphon with jsut over 3000km on it. Not in a position to use it for last few months so selling at 85k Baht.

Wow - is that the going rate? That's an absolute steal.

I'm all heart ;) . I think the price is right for me to sell quickly, like within an hour lol. I certainly didn't pay top price for it, actually bought at Honda RRP