Show Us Your Ride!

jbowman1993

Nice car but why spend all that money on mods etc?

Why not just buy an M3 or M5, or AMG?

Here's my baby - unfortunately it doesn't have any modifications and is totally standard....what a shame.... :D

And stick it on a track and it'll piss on everything here. :D

Your having a laugh Dave. The skyline i owned pasted more than the odd M3 by considerable distance, as well as quite a few porsches and other wannabe fast boys.

The total cost of my car and mods was probably about £14k the cost of an M3 or Porsche boxster £40k plus, and about 2 seconds to 60 slower. I know which one i would rather have :o

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2nd_hand_car.bmpIf you like you can always make me an offer :o

TBWG

:D:D:D

Oh dear

Don't know what happened to the attachment, hopefully better luck this time, but I would not put money on it knowing my IT skills!!

Glad I did not have any money on my effort, however if you hit the maximise button on the Bitmap window you will get the full picture (excuse pun). But then you probaly already know that!!

TBWG (computer dummy)

Here's my baby - unfortunately it doesn't have any modifications and is totally standard....what a shame.... :D

Your having a laugh Dave. The skyline i owned pasted more than the odd M3 by considerable distance, as well as quite a few porsches and other wannabe fast boys.

The total cost of my car and mods was probably about £14k the cost of an M3 or Porsche boxster £40k plus, and about 2 seconds to 60 slower. I know which one i would rather have :D

Quarter mile straight yes ok but on a professional race track, it would beat a late model M3? :o

The total cost of my car and mods was probably about £14k the cost of an M3 or Porsche boxster £40k plus, and about 2 seconds to 60 slower. I know which one i would rather have :D

i wonder which one the M3 and Porsche owners would have... :o

Skylines are great cars but its not all about 1/4 mile speed..

Quarter mile straight yes ok but on a professional race track, it would beat a late model M3? :o

1/4 of a mile or race track, it doesnt matter. The skyline is one of the best handling cars in the world. Even Jeremy Clarkson said he was bored driving it because it handled so well. My mate has a new m3 and he drove my skyline and said to me not only was it faster in a straight line but also on bends.

Who wants a m3, every wannabe sales rep in the uk has one, they have taken over from vauxhall vectras, mmmmmm yeah i would really like one of those :D

You can keep all your Jap and Crout Motors..... Want the answer to cops hitting you for backhanders... well here it is... I get saluted driving this.. always a laugh..

Where's the roof? My dad had a jeep about five years back but he said it was sprung like a skateboard. I only drove it once so I don't remember much about the suspension. However, those jeeps are really unstable at highway speeds and this one of course had the mandatory roll bar on it. However, it would be nice on cool day to cruise down by the beach.

Jeremy Clarckson was solidly beaten by a German girl on their public racetrack. It was her first time driving Jaguar while Jeremy practiced for a week.

That German girl has done over 15,000 laps of the track in question (The Nürburgring Nordschleife). Familiarity with the car had nothing to do with it; that circuit has 73 bends (147 corners according to Clarkson) and takes months to learn.

Where's the roof? My dad had a jeep about five years back but he said it was sprung like a skateboard. I only drove it once so I don't remember much about the suspension. However, those jeeps are really unstable at highway speeds and this one of course had the mandatory roll bar on it. However, it would be nice on cool day to cruise down by the beach.

If I put the roof up the Germans can't see me.

They hate seeing a good looking guy driving a great looking truck. :o

The suspesion is fine, independent on all wheels (this is a MUTT not a Jeep), but you are right, they are unstable at higher speeds.. but hey, I don't drive too fast.

The ideal speed, is slow enough for the Germans to get a good look (and get wound up) but fast enough so that women on the side walk can't jump into the passanger seat.

If I put the roof up the Germans can't see me.

They hate seeing a good looking guy driving a great looking truck. :o

The suspesion is fine, independent on all wheels (this is a MUTT not a Jeep), but you are right, they are unstable at higher speeds.. but hey, I don't drive too fast.

The ideal speed, is slow enough for the Germans to get a good look (and get wound up) but fast enough so that women on the side walk can't jump into the passanger seat.

Hey Guest House ,

i can appreciate jokes about krauts, japs, yanks, yids, jigglies, limeys, ragheads, and even polacks !

But i haven't been able to place your country of origin from your avatar !

Give us some clue so we can talk on level terms !

Regards

Mike The Kraut (and not even ashamed of it !)

[ a

Hey Guest House ,

i can appreciate jokes about krauts, japs, yanks, yids, jigglies, limeys, ragheads, and even polacks !

Regards

I put my money on him being a Brit!

TBWG :o

[ a

Hey Guest House ,

Regards

I put my money on him being a Brit!

TBWG :o

I'd say you're probably right, TBWG, albeit his inability to spell correctly might also point to him being a sepyank !

Mike The Kraut !

• 3 weeks later...
How noisy are the tyres on your truck? Looks cool but I bet they make a racket??

Where i live(nakhon Sawan) it is good to have this big Tyres(besides the looks it also serves a purpose). They are making their most sounds at about 40-50 kmh but it isn't too much, also I have lovely Sound System inside so i don't really hear a lot of the Tyres.

rcm :o

Hi Rigger

Dave gave you a few there

also:

www.ridethailand.com

http://hotrodpattaya.com/

http://www.heavenscustom.com/contact.htm

I got this one for sale, 650.000

just having a tune up, rejet carb, near new tyres new front disc.

its a 1999 heritage softail.

Hi Rigger

Dave gave you a few there

also:

www.ridethailand.com

http://hotrodpattaya.com/

http://www.heavenscustom.com/contact.htm

Or maybe trade for a pickup 4WD 4 doors.

post-27591-1141895120_thumb.jpg

A much better machine. Fatboys are turds IMHO! I rode one for a while. An Electroglyde is better than a fatturd!

A much better machine. Fatboys are turds IMHO! I rode one for a while. An Electroglyde is better than a fatturd!

You're talking about 2 different kinds of bikes. An Electra is a tourer. Can't compare the 2 for riding comfort. In traffic and around town The Fat Boy is more practical. Turd!