Want To Rent Furnished Condo May - June Maybe August

Sawadee cup,

I have a budget of up to 7,000 baht for renting a furnished condo from a farang owner, maybe not being used this summer?

I hope I phrased that correctly.

My likely dates are starting second ot third week may for one month, and likely one week in late july/early august.

I actually have references from places I have lived in Chiang Mai between 2009 - 2010, english speaking, if that would help.

I'm 54. dont drink or smoke or anything illegal, and will leave your place as i found it, and can pay a deposit.

If you have a condo or apartment, or know a friend that would like to rent thier place, please PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.

Or if you know of website that offers mont-to-month rentals (not nightly) that would help and thank you for sending me a URL.

I suppose someone might know a thai-owned place that rents monthly - if you know of one and have time to recommend it to help me out, please let me know as well. I'd need at least the building name, location, and phone - as most of this variety don't have websites

I'm not asking for a price debate, or how my figure is unrealistic. I've lived in thailand 3 years and I know apartments can be had for even half that price back near third road, I just don't know name, locations, or have recommendations based on others' experience. but I'm not looking for a 3,000 baht room.

And I have a good Idea of what I can expect for what price, so thank you.

Everybody have a great day in Thailand, lucky you. I miss it and pland to spen the entire summer traveling around.

Thanks in advance for some real assistance.

I guess I should say "near" beach road means motorbike distance around 5 minutes (not thai minutes, real minutes).

Near enough to to beach road so that if I meet a girl near the beach, she wouldn't hesitate to take a short ride back to the condo.

A relative safe building/area would be a plus.

Thanks everyone and Cheers.

JingJing

My mistake not being specific enough in my post. I am not looking for Jomtien accomodations...but thank you..

Basically - back up from beach road - even behind/across sukhumvit - condos, or housing developements areas/apartment buildings. Thanks.

And a property manager referal is fine.

- becko

Sorry jbeck this needs to go in the accommodation finding forum, I'll move it for you and leave a link in Pattaya forum so people in Pattaya can find it.