British Thugs In Court For Robbing Malaysian Student

soihok

The clip speaks for itself.

What is amazing is that the victim, "Ashraf Haziq", says he has no ill feelings about what happened.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/men-guilty-stealing-student-riots-104950906.html

These guys will receive several years, probably out in a year. Shameless!!

Would be better for them to do time in Malaysia.

I just wish each and every person in that group (who didn't stop their "friends" from acting that way) should have to suffer the combined sentences as a group. It just makes me sick that I have to walk around in England (every 2 years when we go back) looking like I will kill everybody in my path whenever I see scroats like this just to keep safe. Bloody shame. These idiots are the very reason we should bring back the stocks. 4 Saturdays in a row being pelted with rotten tomatoes, potatoes, bricks (obviously not, but that is how I feel) would do a huge amount to lower their arrogant stances.

• Like 2

If these jerks were sent to Malaysia they'd get the cane.

I was chatting once with a retired Malaysian fellow who had worked for a cabinet minister, asked him what sort of medical treatment was administered after a whipping. He said the wounds would be properly cared for, maybe antibiotics administered, but no pain killers.

• 3 weeks later...

In broad day light and the police looked on for most of it. they will have plenty of like minded fellow in mates to mix with, be given free medical care, dental care, fed, kept warm, pentiful supply of drugs. Something most british pensioners would aspire to, eclude the drugs bit, but who knows.

Prison is not seen as a punishment, my ex in the UK was prison worker and the prison there spent over £1000 on christmas decorations!!!!!!!! and a few thousand on buying presents for inmates children (womens prison)

Cat of nine tails would be an apprpriate deterent, prison is not.