Crimes Against Thaivisa Members

Thaivisa members that pronoune it fuh-RANG or fuh-LANG in your head when you read the word falang (fuh-long). Ok, may be difficult to enforce that one but Jesus people it's not that difficult, just listen to how the Thai's say it. Thai's have only one sound for what we transliterate into an "a" and it's an "ah" sound, like the # 5 in Thai. Try to think of one Thai word that has "a" as in "rang" or "at". You can't. I hear long time residents butchering the word falang and I cringe every time.

CRIME - claiming to be able to hear what is in the mind of other TV posters.

PUNISHMENT - aplogising telepathically to all members

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crime: OP's introduction to the thread being too long

Punishment: a lack of relevant / helpful responses

Aey there young lassie (brit1984), me thinks that you are being a wee bit harsh.

Blethering has now been recognised as an identifiable disease here on TVF and there should be support for the victims and not condemnation!

Excuse me......he wasn't talking about this particular OP. Do you mind?? dry.png

However this particular OP does admit that some of his OP's can be a tad longer than the average OP that you would expect to see from other OP's when they submit their own OP.

I'm doing it again aren't I?? ermm.gif

Crime: OP's introduction to the thread being too long

Punishment: a lack of relevant / helpful responses

Aey there young lassie (brit1984), me thinks that you are being a wee bit harsh.

Blethering has now been recognised as an identifiable disease here on TVF and there should be support for the victims and not condemnation!

Excuse me......he wasn't talking about this particular OP. Do you mind?? dry.png

However this particular OP does admit that some of his OP's can be a tad longer than the average OP that you would expect to see from other OP's when they submit their own OP.

I'm doing it again aren't I?? ermm.gif

Brevity.

Soul of wit.

Polonious, in Hamlet: Shakes. .

Thaivisa members that pronoune it fuh-RANG or fuh-LANG in your head when you read the word falang (fuh-long). Ok, may be difficult to enforce that one but Jesus people it's not that difficult, just listen to how the Thai's say it. Thai's have only one sound for what we transliterate into an "a" and it's an "ah" sound, like the # 5 in Thai. Try to think of one Thai word that has "a" as in "rang" or "at". You can't. I hear long time residents butchering the word falang and I cringe every time.

Done. Did you all receive? ;)

Done. Did you all receive? wink.png

You should know

I knew you were going to ask that

A carrier pigeon just landed on my window sill in Glasgow. It told me that it had intercepted a telepathic message on my behalf but forgot what it was. I then keeled over and died. Poor thing. Does anyone know a good recipe for pigeon?

A carrier pigeon just landed on my window sill in Glasgow. It told me that it had intercepted a telepathic message on my behalf but forgot what it was. I then keeled over and died. Poor thing. Does anyone know a good recipe for pigeon?

check out the episode of the restaurant that was on true last night. smile.png

or you could always send it to the "Dead Letter carrier Office.

Edited by harrry
  • Like 1

Crime:- Being an aggrieved poster and quacking on much to do about nothing.

Punishment:- Creative input required … suggestions please for this heinous crime!

http://www.wavlist.c...duck-quack1.wav

As an aside ... I sort of miss the ole' duck around the Farm, he had a character all of his/her own.

But the Soi dogs (for want of a better descripter) are proving more reliable guardians of the Farm's Fish.

Edited by David48

Crime:- Being an aggrieved poster and quacking on much to do about nothing.

Punishment:- Creative input required … suggestions please for this heinous crime!

http://www.wavlist.c...duck-quack1.wav

As an aside ... I sort of miss the ole' duck around the Farm, he had a character all of his/her own.

But the Soi dogs (for want of a better descripter) are proving more reliable guardians of the Farm's Fish.

Perhaps being forced to perform bizarre sex acts on non-alcohilic drinks?

Maybe someone will take him under their wing and help him keep his head above water.

SC

I was driving through the country, some years ago; I came to a stream flowing across the road.

"I say, my man, how deep is that stream?" I called to a besmocked yokel, chewing on a blade of grass and leaning on a gate.

"Can't say that I rightly know, sir" he replied.

"Do you think I could drive my motorcar across?"

"I can't see any reason why not".

Of course, the car sank without a trace, and I was lucky to get out alive.

"I thought you said I could drive across" I cried out, losing my normal suave and dispassionate restraint

"Well I'm sure it only comes up to there on the ducks..."

The Crime..................Seriously annoying theblether with sneaky underhand attacks!!!

The Punishment.........Once theblether picks up all the toys he has thrown out of his pram he'll have a think about it mad.gif

The thing is, I woke up this morning feeling very effervescent and charismatic and now this!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! crying.gifpassifier.gif

• Like 1

Gilette SC...Wilkinson is a bloke who gets on his knees and prays to a set of posts...not a religious idol.

Plenty of crime and punishment there I guess....not enough over the years in my opinion!

I love the way he squeezes one out before every goal. His dietician must be a genius. Do you reckon he has to plan his breaks better than Jimmy White (could be a bit or rhyming slang there...)

SC

You have just resolved a puzzle I have struggled with for years; so the little f**ker doesn't have praying mantis genes

theblether reflects on the fact that the level of onomatopoeic expression on this topic are at roughly the same mental age as theblether current finds himself ( that being 9 months old )

The Crime..................falling asleep during English classes when onomatopoeia was taught

The Punishment........you are hereby sentenced to reading Mobi's blog

That will teach you for trying to be wide thumbsup.gif

The crime ... falling asleep when the English teacher taught the difference between alliteration and onomatopoeia

The Punishment ... Boom Boom Bang Bang

theblether reflects on the fact that the level of onomatopoeic expression on this topic are at roughly the same mental age as theblether current finds himself ( that being 9 months old )

The Crime..................falling asleep during English classes when onomatopoeia was taught

The crime ... falling asleep when the English teacher taught the difference between alliteration and onomatopoeia

Okay.....I'll do the boom boom bit,

The things I do for Thaivisa rolleyes.gif

But what crime would you have to commit here to be forced to wear these?

post-104736-0-60902700-1336396787_thumb.

I remember as a young laddie...playing football in the field and one of our friends comes walking across the grass wearing....

england-1982-world-cup-shirt.jpg

I still don't know to this day what he did to deserve that. he must be scarred for life.

Crime: bitter comments by the Scots about their conquerors

Punishment: ban on using (normally misusing) the English language

Crime: not realising that the a Scot assumed the English throne and all subsequent monarchs are there because of their Stuart blood

Punishment: listening to the broadcasts of the Scottish parliament.

Okay.....I'll do the boom boom bit,

The things I do for Thaivisa rolleyes.gif

Please do try the Bang Bang as well, at least twice; there are subtle differences that a connoisseur such as you will find fascinating.

But what crime would you have to commit here to be forced to wear these?

post-104736-0-60902700-1336396787_thumb.

I remember as a young laddie...playing football in the field and one of our friends comes walking across the grass wearing....

england-1982-world-cup-shirt.jpg

I still don't know to this day what he did to deserve that. he must be scarred for life.

Crime: bitter comments by the Scots about their conquerors

Punishment: ban on using (normally misusing) the English language

Crime: not realising that the a Scot assumed the English throne and all subsequent monarchs are there because of their Stuart blood

Punishment: listening to the broadcasts of the Scottish parliament.

Maybe the President of the new scots republic will have to steal back the hunk of rock the Sassanachs stole to put under the throne of England so that he/she can have somewhere to sit.

Edited by harrry

The Crime..................Seriously annoying theblether with sneaky underhand attacks!!!

The Punishment.........Once theblether picks up all the toys he has thrown out of his pram he'll have a think about it mad.gif

The thing is, I woke up this morning feeling very effervescent and charismatic and now this!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!! crying.gifpassifier.gif

Sometimes I think that you and I are a little bit alike ...

Easy to spot the crime

But difficult to identify the suitable punishment ...

Harrry old chap do you live in a vacuum sealed off from the earthshaking moments of modern history? Are you really unaware that the Stone of Destiny was returned in 1996 (by, of all people, that little quisling Michael Forsyth at the behest of his mistress, Baroness Thatcher)? It resides in Edinburgh Castle, perhaps an inapproprite location since Edinburgh is named after Edward the First who stole it in the first place.

Wee Eck, the Scottish First Meenister, has no desire for a republic; like HM the Queen he is a horseracing fan and he gets a lot of good tips from her

The crime:dry.png

Being a Blether and thinking everyone is laughing with you and not at you!

The Punishment:

Loss of 900 likes which returns some reality to the whole system.

Tut tut Old Croc......some would think that was the bitter taste of envy spilling forth there dry.png

Maybe it's a reflection upon you that I could lose 900 likes and still be on your tail.

The Crime..............being one of the most experienced members on TV with a diabloical like rate

The Punishment....knowing that there are plenty of members that don't agree with your opinion of theblether, every single day.

oooooooh that must hurt thumbsup.gif It's even sadder that you took the time to post that ridiculous comment.

Funny that cos a very tired and well to be honest completely knackered carrier pigeon was just delivered to me by my girlfriend. Apparently it was carrying a whole weeks worth of messages all the way from someplace called the land of smiles?

Anyway on opening all of these messages I found they were completely empty! Its a mystery that all right.

My neighbour was happy though cos it was a plump bird and he asked if he could have it for his supper.

I would have kept it for myself but my crispy fried duck with special fried rice arrived just a minute earlier.

He's a canny lad that scouse fella next door. He owes me a greenie or two as well the rascal!

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

Funny that cos a very tired and well to be honest completely knackered carrier pigeon was just delivered to me by my girlfriend. Apparently it was carrying a whole weeks worth of messages all the way from someplace called the land of smiles?

Anyway on opening all of these messages I found they were completely empty! Its a mystery that all right.

My neighbour was happy though cos it was a plump bird and he asked if he could have it for his supper.

I would have kept it for myself but my crispy fried duck with special fried rice arrived just a minute earlier.

He's a canny lad that scouse fella next door. He owes me a greenie or two as well the rascal!

If you were cooking a meal you certainly have drawn your ingredients from many sauces sources.

I do feel tired for that carrier pigeon though ... you really didn't give it to 'that scouse fella next door' ... did you ... ermm.gif

You never mentioned the sex of your faithful carrier pigeon ... though I suspect it might be male as it would unusual for the other gender to arrive at you home with nothing to say.

Unusual for a Scot's not to mention the bevvie that was consumed ...

What goes well with Duck?

• Like 1

The Punishment:

Tut tut Old Croc......some would think that was the bitter taste of envy spilling forth there dry.png

Maybe it's a reflection upon you that I could lose 900 likes and still be on your tail.

The Crime..............being one of the most experienced members on TV with a diabloical like rate

The Punishment....knowing that there are plenty of members that don't agree with your opinion of theblether, every single day.

oooooooh that must hurt thumbsup.gif It's even sadder that you took the time to post that ridiculous comment.

Some years ago I made a rule for myself to refrain from posting when pissed. At times I break it, and on more than one occasion I've had to apologise for my comments in the cold light of day.

Reading the response above I won't bother this time, instead I feel somewhat vindicated.

• Like 1

Bleach?

Is the bleach used as a mouthwash after the Duck left a bad taste in your mouth?

I was going to say - "you're supposed to roast it, not..."

but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

Stick to the tea, smokie

SC

Crime: Farang personages who call themselves either "Ajarn" or "Khun" when referring to themselves

Punishment: locked in an isolation cell for 10 days and forced to watch either Thai palimentary debates or popular Thai soaps for the whole period of incareration.

It takes a sick, sick mind to come up with a punishment like that. Shame on you!Anyway, advice please: I met this girl who was working as a waitress....

The Punishment:

Some years ago I made a rule for myself to refrain from posting when pissed. At times I break it, and on more than one occasion I've had to apologise for my comments in the cold light of day.

Reading the response above I won't bother this time, instead I feel somewhat vindicated.

strewth.......Old Croc I was quite amazed at your post as I hold you in high esteem, so what I'll do is continue to hold you in high esteem and forget about this little episode. wai.gif

Bleach?

Is the bleach used as a mouthwash after the Duck left a bad taste in your mouth?

Its a cool libation. Just be careful what you keep in your fridge...especially at this time of year!

Now that could be considered a crime....for which the punishment would be endless....