New School Tattoo

slaninaj

I've heard excellent things about the guy called 'Ugly' opposite Chiang Mai Saloon on Loi Kroh road. My daughter also had a tattoo done there whilst she was over and she was quite impressed.

Are you getting her ready to enter a profession?

The oldest perhaps?

I've heard excellent things about the guy called 'Ugly' opposite Chiang Mai Saloon on Loi Kroh road.

Yep Ugly is the head man at Naga Tattoo and i can testify to his ability. Not sure about a website but i know they are on Facebook and have pics there.

If you guys think that a girl having tattoos implies anything about her morality among her peers back home, you **are** out of touch.

Although I personally would discourage both my sons and daughters from doing so, once they get past the point where it's appropriate for me to exercise "ownership control" over their bodies they're making up their own minds anyway aren't they?

Now among the locals here it's a different story, just like smoking or drinking alcohol, a tatoo would most likely disqualify a girl from consideration as a live-in partner, unless it was a genuine traditional practice in her ethnic group for pre-marriage females, which I haven't come across yet in Thailand.

I've heard excellent things about the guy called 'Ugly' opposite Chiang Mai Saloon on Loi Kroh road.

Yep Ugly is the head man at Naga Tattoo and i can testify to his ability. Not sure about a website but i know they are on Facebook and have pics there.

His prices seem high at 2500/hr, I had a Half sleeve done in Patong last year for 15,000 and that was 10 hour in the chair.