Tokey Teaser App For Android

mallmagician

Just a heads up. There is a Free App on the Android Market that is a lot of fun. I've had great fun winding up my Wife, Maid and Mother In Law with this.

Perfect for Thailand, it makes the sounds of a Tokay Gecko, and has random and timer functions so you can hide your phone and have it go off at various intervals.

Anyway, for those interested, it is here:-

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prapps.tokay&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5wcmFwcHMudG9rYXkiXQ..

• Like 2

You can stop it by hitting the timer button again. Or if the sound is playing, it will stop when you hit the stop button.

great fun in bars...

yes, I did that but after a few minutes it started again. biggrin.png

Hehe very good, been driving my gf crazy with it.

Fun to turn the tables from time to time.

She jumped out of her skin the first time, then again when I showed her the picture :)

The random thing seems to loop forever until you press the button again.

Great can wind her up all night lol

She jumped out of her skin the first time, then again when I showed her the picture smile.png

He he ehhhh! I love this app. Thank you OP for posting this. My household was in a hysteriacal state trying to find the dam_n thing in the house.The only one not scared came from Hat Yai. Those from Isaarn however, he he he he. Thanks.

She jumped out of her skin the first time, then again when I showed her the picture smile.png

Mmmh,I have other ways to wind up my girl friend all night.

Mother in law likes to play with the android DICK app. Funny watching her. Banned from the market, so google it.

Hehe that is funny.

Not sure my MiL would be impressed, at least not openly, would probably play with it (so to speak) when no one else was watching.

• 1 month later...

Ah, I finally found the app you were talking about. My wife thinks its funny. She didn't appreciate being made to look all around the house for the Tokay Gecko! hehe.

Still love the Tokay Teaser App! So much fun in the bars.

Been using it a lot, but Thais seem unfazed by it. I was hoping they would be a bit scared and scatter around looking for it. Tried it at starbucks, most counter services, toyota, all supermarket counters, etc etc. I must think of other ways to scare them......................... short of wearing a thong.