Butcher Shop

MauriceVanTine

Not seen any beef in any shops, sorry, however, justa thought for you, Champ BBQ not far from Sawan Park does offer bits of beef there, where do they get them from?

Also Jar Moo Chum on the 3005 westbound, about 1/2 mile past Baan Issan also offers beedf strips where do they get them from?

Maybe call in for a bite and ask? I trust you have someone Thai with you?

Not seen any beef in any shops, sorry, however, justa thought for you, Champ BBQ not far from Sawan Park does offer bits of beef there, where do they get them from?

Also Jar Moo Chum on the 3005 westbound, about 1/2 mile past Baan Issan also offers beedf strips where do they get them from?

go to the market and when you see a stall with beef just ask for young beef or young cow

its good and not expensive

go to the market and when you see a stall with beef just ask for young beef or young cow

its good and not expensive

They don't always have steak but they will order it for you it alway's seem's to be fillet though not that that's a bad thing. As Kel said just go to any market look for the meat stall's there's alway a muslim lady or just ask. There is one alternative Makro they in their freezer dep: sell beef the best type I have found are T Bone's 2 company's try the one's in the plain clear rapping with just green letter's on about 370bt/kg the other make are inedible unless you wan't to slow cook it. They also do Mince again 2 type's go for the most expencive about 20bt more. Tip it you eat steak well done give all steak a miss as it will be like stone. Edited by fredob43

do you have mustard with that stone?

Morning Kel hope you enjoyed my lecture yesterday.

Colman's got load's tube type. Can be got in Topps supermarket Pitsanulok but only the jar's. They also sell the American meat tenderiser that I mentioned. Have a good day in your pool/Lido. Did you know that some Farang's 'English I believe' in N/Smog have tried to copy us and have also had them installed, but I've found out through the grape vine that there the plastic children's one's. Sad really.

H/M. K.P.P. Fred to you.

H/CITY.