Complete Family Health Insurance In One Policy

Steveklx

Hi i am wanting to purchase health insurance for the whole family as one package , not sure how to go about this or if it can be done just want to make it easier without having to renew different policys basically i am would like to know if its possible for my wife and myself both late 30's and outr two sone age 5 and 7 ,

I have had a couple of large hospital bills (appendix op) and my son decided to climb on the washing machine and jump off !

If possible is dental insurance in a all in package for the family would be a plus, cant seem to find anthing close all i am getting are different policys for each person

Thanks for any info

William Russel is who we are with and have been with for at least 5 years, each person insured seperately (for good reason as there can be individial benefits) but they do offer discounts for the second and subsequent children, which makes it attractive for a family to insure together.

Gold standard stuff. No issues with claims.

• 4 weeks later...

BUPA gives a 10% premium discount for a family, and not everyone in the family has to have the same level of coverage. Our daughter does not have a BUPA platinum plan. We only have inpatient coverage, which also covers accidents, not OPD coverage. We do not have dental coverage, with dental fees fair in many dentists, the numbers did not crunch for me on paying extra for dental coverage. Check with a native English speaking licensed broker and you can have several health plans e-mailed to you in English prior to spending any money. You are in a favorable age bracket for a lower policy than many expats in Thailand.

Rbi Premium Membership http://www.rbipremium.com offers family packages at the following cost:

Main Member USD 2200 Spouse USD 800 Child USD 350

Haha they throw you out at 65 - useless !

RBI is a form of group insurance. There are many Thai-based plans that will cover the family under one policy. Bupa and AXA give a 10% family discount.