I Love Being Called Farang

theblether

I can not agree more,they even love to watch Farang football every week they even buy the shirts and know all the players names like Rooney,Lampard,Gerrard and the like and have the Mega Red War Day to.

Edited by stoneyboy
  • Like 1

I live in Buriram, where they're not just brown, but dark brown... and my partner's minimart sells loads of this whitening cream.... sorry, creme.

Even in Chiangmai, I know men as well as girls, who are terrified of letting a bit of Vitamin D into their bodies.

And what about that blethering big, round, white belly hanging over the belt like a blethering blimp? Oh, you so hansum!

For decency sake I won't post pictures.

theblether can confirm that his blimp is bought and paid for, it took me years to get it and I'm keeping it !!! licklips.gif

Edited by theblether

So am I wasting my time sunbathing to try and turn a sort of latte coffee colour ?

theblether is led to understand that cardholder is so devastatingly handsum that he cannot walk the streets without being mobbed by beautiful Thai ladies. Theblether understands that your decision to darken your skin is a form of self protection. giggle.gif

Just curious: what does it indicate about somebody when they speak of themselves in the third person? Jingthing is asking ...

it indicates that theblether has forgotten his medication this morning,

It is the Blether way of life! And a Blethering good thing too.

Just curious: what does it indicate about somebody when they speak of themselves in the third person? Jingthing is asking ...

it indicates that theblether has forgotten his medication this morning,

It is the Blether way of life! And a Blethering good thing too.

theblether agrees, and is delighted at this outbreak of blethering bonhomie drunk.gif

• Like 1

And what about that blethering big, round, white belly hanging over the belt like a blethering blimp? Oh, you so hansum!

But that is the big thing Ian, that blethering big, round, white belly is what is admired, adored even.

They would indeed themselves be blethering idiots if the didn't. Bit of skin whitener on it every morning, could be in the soaps blethering away.

But that is the big thing Ian, that blethering big, round, white belly is what is admired, adored even.

They would indeed themselves be blethering idiots if the didn't. Bit of skin whitener on it every morning, could be in the soaps blethering away.

not merely admired and adored, theblethers big round belly is often used and abused by beautiful belle's happy.png

theblether can confirm that his blimp is bought and paid for, it took me years to get it and I'm keeping it !!! licklips.gif

This could maybe get into the Thai calendar as an official Blether Day. Remembered for eternity when a foreigner brought to the attention of the masses that it is in fact a privlege and not an insult to be called a Farang. That will have a few posters re-thinking!

Way to go Blether!!

• Like 2

not merely admired and adored, theblethers big round belly is often used and abused by beautiful belle's happy.png

Only comparing skin tones I've heard

Edited by chrisinth
  • Like 1

Only comparing skin tones I've heard

Unfortunately..............true crying.gif

theblether couldn't pull a bird in a pet shop.

I live in Buriram, where they're not just brown, but dark brown... and my partner's minimart sells loads of this whitening cream.... sorry, creme.

Even in Chiangmai, I know men as well as girls, who are terrified of letting a bit of Vitamin D into their bodies.

Same same in Nakhon Si Thammerat:

Permanent teasing each other about it at the rubber farmers (which are by no means poor farmer, they are well off):

Calling the kid E Dum

Asking them to be carefully at night when crossing the street, etc etc

The wannabe HiSo chicks spend all their money in whitening products which have variable effect, but one thing is sure they don't make them more beautiful.

This could maybe get into the Thai calendar as an official Blether Day. Remembered for eternity when a foreigner brought to the attention of the masses that it is in fact a privlege and not an insult to be called a Farang. That will have a few posters re-thinking!

Way to go Blether!!

some might re-think, most of them will froth around their mouths with frustration laugh.png

• Like 2

Way to go Blether!!

some might re-think, most of them will froth around their mouths with frustration laugh.png

theblether is in total agreement with Chrisinth and Naam,

theblether observes that too many people forget to pack that most essential of attributes when they come to Thailand..........an open mind mellow.png

A text book example of Stockholm Syndrome

theblether bows down to the wisdom of Guesthouse, who this week wrote one of the greatest posts theblether has ever seen on Thaivisa, theblether is aware of Stockholm Syndrome, however theblether is also aware that..........

The best way to defeat a tyrant is to laugh at him jap.gif

Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down..........

Edited by theblether