British Man Accused Of Conducting Lewd Acts With Young Boy In Pattaya Shopping Mall

Rimmer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tip of the iceberg gets covered again, any idea how many times this happens each and every day in especially Pattaya, without the perp being caught? It's Thailand...! This happens allover the place.

Last month I went to Chiangmai for work, the hotel's bell boy offered me girls that could be taken to my room, as from 10 years old he said.....

Interesting how that never happens to me. I guess I don't attract such nonsense or give the impression such is okay.

The tip of the iceberg gets covered again, any idea how many times this happens each and every day in especially Pattaya, without the perp being caught? It's Thailand...! This happens allover the place.

Last month I went to Chiangmai for work, the hotel's bell boy offered me girls that could be taken to my room, as from 10 years old he said.....

Interesting how that never happens to me. I guess I don't attract such nonsense or give the impression such is okay.

Nice try at putting the blame at the one who this is offered to.

maybe luckyman and i are more 'handsum man' than you........

Gaydar :D

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Gaydar :D

Yep. Didn't want to state the obvious.

Haha, doubt that seriously and I sure don't think attractiveness is what makes one think a grown man might be interested in little boys. More like an appearance of desperation and no other avenues. For sure, all these pedophiles getting popped are so "handsum." My problem with you guys is the trivialization of what is probably the most disgusting act in modern humanity. Acts of gay sodomy with exceedingly young children who may not even have reached puberty is not a joking or cute matter.

Edited by ttelise

Perhaps the fingers should equally be pointed at the society that has so many children offering sexual services so they can buy a cool new phone or computer game.

Yep, but grown men seeking this stuff out are about as low as it gets, especially because they perhaps come from a country where they have been taught this is morally reprehensible. Candidly, taking advantage of children because they are in a desperate and vulnerable situation is the lowest a human can sink. So I think in the grand scheme of things the adult seeking the lewd acts out is the more culpable party.

Haha, doubt that seriously and I sure don't think attractiveness is what makes one think a grown man might be interested in little boys. More like an appearance of desperation and no other avenues. For sure, all these pedophiles getting popped are so "handsum." My problem with you guys is the trivialization of what is probably the most disgusting act in modern humanity. Acts of gay sodomy with exceedingly young children who may not even have reached puberty is not a joking or cute matter.

its been my experience that i am often 500 baht more ''hansum'' than many of my counterparts.......

TK time to stop wearing the white socks and sandals mate, unless you were flashing your Fortuner Keys jap.gif

TK time to stop wearing the white socks and sandals mate, unless you were flashing your Fortuner Keys jap.gif

dam you nailed it, i will have to change my MO..........

Edited by timekeeper

mefinks thou doth protesteth too mutt............

Gaydar biggrin.png

Yep. Didn't want to state the obvious.

why not ?

you have not held back on spewing forth your puritan attitude upon us so far.........

Gaydar biggrin.png

So Gaydar offers you 10 year old GIRLS? Do you have plasters on your knuckles?

Gaydar biggrin.png

So Gaydar offers you 10 year old GIRLS? Do you have plasters on your knuckles?

Nope, they keep getting ripped off on the pavement

[Yep. Didn't want to state the obvious.

why not ?

you have not held back on spewing forth your puritan attitude upon us so far.........

Puritan??? Because I find it offensive you would check out some child's package in a bathroom and write the problem off as being acceptable because men going to Thailand to have sex with young boys is so prevalent. Yeah, sure the parents and society are to blame, but is it the moral responsibility of all adults to protect children, not take sexual advantage of them or abuse and humiliate them. I am from from a Puritan, but I think abuse of children is not a lighthearted matter. Perhaps because I have 5 month old, 15 year old and 16 year old daughters and there would be serious problems for an adult doing anything toward them. Same sex pedophiles may even cause more damage to young victims due to issues of trust and sexual identity. Very damaging stuff here.

Edited by ttelise

[Yep. Didn't want to state the obvious.

why not ?

Puritan??? Because I find it offensive you would check out some child's package in a bathroom and write the problem off as being acceptable because men going to Thailand to have sex with young boys is so prevalent. Yeah, sure the parents and society are to blame, but is it the moral responsibility of all adults to protect children, not take sexual advantage of them or abuse and humiliate them. I am from from a Puritan, but I think abuse of children is not a lighthearted matter. Perhaps because I have 5 month old, 15 year old and 16 year old daughters and there would be serious problems for an adult doing anything toward them. Same sex pedophiles may even cause more damage to young victims due to issues of trust and sexual identity. Very damaging stuff here.

mefinks thou doth protesteth too mutt............

I make no excuses and certainly offer none, especially to the likes of you

i dance to the beat of my own drum.........

As do the pederasts and pedophiles, no? Not exactly a great defense, now, is it? whistling.gif

I make no excuses and certainly offer none, especially to the likes of you

i dance to the beat of my own drum.........

As do the pederasts and pedophiles, no? Not exactly a great defense, now, is it? whistling.gif

as i feel i didn't do anything to warrant defending myself for, why would i mount a more strenuous defense?

i leave that to others who worry about their own sexuality

• 4 weeks later...