Importing A Range Rover Evoque

Does anyone remember that guy that was trying to import a Toyota Celica a few years ago? I know it went on for absolutely ages and I am pretty sure the car got at least to Bangkok customs! Curious to know what happened?

• 4 months later...

WAOH guys i really like to help this guy import That Range Rover Evoque, You are Shariq right, not sure if u had get it right yet or made up ur mind, I myself really love the car, am Thai by the way, When u really look at the price it breaks my Heart, You really need to have Guts and lots of Bucks, but i know some customs guys, not so close, i wanna do this may be can talk, but not sure, what so ever, i myself should gain something becos i not that rich, never done it before this way, but what do u say i wanna earn some bucks, AND becos i love the i like the case, and if i were u i will do the SAME HAHAHHAH, nOT GANNA RIPPED u off or what, we can discuss, and if this is goin to happen for real, hope so i am not in trouble hahahah.

Corruption is needed but it should be the right way clean n clear, thats waht i know..... Wish i have that car too, Hope so one day i can make it, Doing your own bussiness is the best way of earning.

I wanted to import my Triumph Stag which I had owned for 25 years , having made enquiries with the help of a friend who was in with customs the estimated cost left me in severe shock, in the end I sold it as that was the only option left.

What a shame, a great car - did yours have the original or did you swap it for the Rover V8 engine ?

• 8 months later...

Do people think that they are alone in this country ? Do they think that if it was possible and interesting to import a car other people wouldn't do it ? We all had expensive cars waiting in US or EU but nobody ever imported, so maybe there are some reasons ?!!!!