Increase In Snakes At House

Anyone else seem to see more snakes since the floods! My inlaws have killed 3 cobras in the last week or two, all being close to front or back doors! With 3 kids at the hose and to many things for them to be under, as well as pets and chickens, father in law, whacks them, then smokes them for friends! They don't both many snakes, but these are to close for comfort, and they come out just before dark, and alwasy in the areas where people walk around house! Any idea why so many lately, as before floods never seen much snake action???

Last year wecame across about a dozen snakes in our garden just after a few days of heavy rains, this was over a 3 day period,, not taking any chances with the kids running around I disposed of them, hadn't seen any since then,, until now today just a few mtrs outside our front door on one of the trees in the garden I see at least 4 on the tree,, these are different in colour to the ones we had last year, these ones are all green in colour with no other markings

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Last year l had a couple of cobra's actually in the house and they were killed just to be on the safe side. They were less than a meter long but were up trying to strike at my garden spade before they were killed. Would have used my golf clubs but not playing to well at the moment