Ducati 1199 Is Here. Well For The Opening Party

Garry

Bloody Thai Post, they lost my invite! Nice pics, luckily for me I just got an email informing me that my great Uncle in Nigeria left me his diamond mine in his will so I'll be straight down to BKK as soon as I've sent the ownership transfer fee and the blood diamonds are mine biggrin.png

• Like 1

A red Ducati... do they have any models for heterosexuals who don't harbour insecurity issues?

If you do not harbor insecurity issues then you won't have issues with red. Or any other color, really. So I guess the answer is yes.

Well don't 'repie' too much, you might hurt her.

i try to be gentle with her ;) ,while also dealing with my own sexuality and insecurity issues as you have kindly pointed out

pray do tell us sir ,what bike do you ride thats more secure about its sexuality than a ducati ?jerk.gif

• 5 months later...

A red Ducati... do they have any models for heterosexuals who don't harbour insecurity issues?

Same as Ferrari, also available in yellow if that is more to your liking!

I am amazed they haven't produced a pink version of the local model. Ya see blokes wearing pink shirts, driving pink cars......

I am kinda partial to the colour pink myself. Maybe I should repaint the VTX1800 in a nice shade of shirt lifter flouro, ay! thumbsup.gif