The Best Visa Extension Service In Pattaya

radiola

i used to do this in bkk but now i moved to pattaya

what i need is to get a single entry visa in cambodia

the best agency in pattaya is?

i need 2 months plus extension in imigration for 1 month, total 3 months

is it possible i do this in pattaya?

I think the visa run companies stopped going to Cambodia once the embassy decided to not be as cooperative as before. You can do a search for Mr Keo if you want to make the trip to Cambodia yourself and get the visa from him. First Class Visa Runs and Five Star Visa Runs are booking agents in Pattaya and they still book trips to Laos for single or double entry tourist visa's.

Nip down to the Immigration Offices in Soi 5 Jomtien and ask to speak to Barry. Always helful and very knowledgeable. It is a mystery to me why people use agencies. I have never seen the point of paying somebody to do something that I can do myself.

Dress appropriately and be polite - no need to grovel - and the Immigration folks suddenly become very human.

• Like 1

I must be wrong but I thought all these visa agencies were banned years ago? I mean the ones that you give your passport to and they take it to PP etc.?

I do agree that if a person is able to that doing the trip yourself is much better and a fun 2 nights in PP never hurt anyone.