Q: Mesotherapy / Lipolysis / Fat-Burn-Injection In Thailand?

Swiss1960

Thanks for helping me with your answers.

I have lost almost 20kg in the last 3 months through healthy food, no more (well... much less) alcohol, regular sports. Result is astonishing for me, had to invest massively in new clothes (pants 2 sizes down) and of course continue to keep up my healthy lifestyle.

But as we all know... the fat cells are still there, empty now but just waiting for the next Schnitzel with french fries to fill up again... so I want to get rid of them. Liposuction is no option for me, too invasive.

Heard about Mesotherapy / lipolysis / fat-burning-injections (injections under your skin that should dissolve the fat cells) and here in Switzerland, find many such clinics, of course with Swiss prices behind... my question is, has anybody here experience with that kind of treatment, if yes where did you get it (prefer area from Pattaya to Bangkok), how many treatments, price per treatment?

Will be back in Thailand in May and thinking about doing such a treatment, if I find any place with good reputation / recommendation: search in this forum did not reveal any results so far, but maybe my search was wrong...

Thanks in advance

I don't think any of those things work.

Do you think or do you KNOW? First option would not be very helpful... from what I did research in various medical threads, the medicaments used for the lipolysis seem to be the same drugs that are also used for liposuction, the difference is that the mechanical destruction of the fat cells is not done... which of course is the much "healthier" option from an invasion point of view...

Thus, I would appreciate answers from people who KNOW, either from own experience or from knowing of others who tried this. Thank you for understanding.

I read varied reports about it on bodybuilder forums. Some claimed it worked others said it did not. Im not sure about it. But if you keep on living healthy the fat wont come back fast. It will come back if you go back to your old habits.