Lending To Farmers

Khonwan

Not at all I was not name calling just putting my point of view across that the commy way of thinking is great untill it is put in to practice. I for one think money makes the world go round and I would never lend money if the odds were stacked against me ever seeing it again, However I see you have a story , so I for one would like to here it please and I am not taking the piss. If you have time to put it in to a post I would be greatfull

Where on earth did you get the idea that communism has anything to do with this discussion?

We are talking ethics here not politics but I guess you didn't realize that.

My story is quite clear from previous posts specifically #10

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loaning to people that are rich at rates of 120% per year is outrageous....let alone to poor people.

Really....how could anyone be happy with such a business of putting poor people into even poorer circumstances that they can never hope to get out of.

A loan is an agreement between two adults, one being forced is called robery

I by the way get robbed every week , I pay double for parking, double for things from the market, fined for speeding when driving normal and never get a slip of paper. Charged 10 times the normal import duty on things and never get a slip of paper. Charged double to go into parks with my kids

I dont complain and care even less because it makes me stronger, and like I say I understand i have told all the people I have loaned money to ive droped there interest rates to 3% , I have paid for new school gates, and am buying the temple True TV so the monks can watch LFC on a weekend and they like the history channel

I now feel happy about myself, also all the local drunks, tramps and gamblers can come sleep round at ours till they get there selves sorted out all the battered wives will be safe because i am looking after there husbands.

Did anyone know the book planet of the apes was based on Thailand...

Say what you want to make yourself feel better about screwing poor people into further povity.

Clars.......all the way.

ye good idea lets buy everyone an eclair but I fail to see what that has to do with a loan

An éclair is a pastry made with choux dough filled with a cream and topped with icing. The dough, which is the same as that used for profiterole,

Dont know how many of this forums members know "Our Andy" but for those who don't, you'll have to try harder than this to get a rise out of that goldfish.

Hey Andy, why don't you stop having a "loan" of thes guys?

Nobody trying to get a rise....why would anyone bother with that from a low life that puts poor people further into poverty and smiles about it......if you support him....then good for you also

A post containing personal details has been removed. Said post was also slanderous in nature and contained email addresses and personal details, all of which is in contravention of forum rules:

13) Not to post email addresses in posts due to potential spam problems.

15) Not to use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law. You also agree not to post negative comments criticizing the legal proceedings or judgments of any Thai court of law.

Edit to add:

Have gone through this topic and have found it degenerated into an insult and flaming fest as well veering way off topic.

CLOSED

Edited by metisdead