Biggest Kawasaki Big Bike Shoroom

TylerBKK

Finally got my bike 4 days later on December the 23rd after walking into their shop late at night and saw two green 650's sitting at the back of their shop, i was swiftly told that they were about to phone me............ really, were you? 30 mins before your shop closes! Grrrrrrr

they were probably just flicking through their blackberry to find your phone number when you walked in the door ;)

seriously though ,im sure you can pay your way to the front of the queue ,we are still in Thailand after all :)

offer a dealer 5 or 10k in a envelope and you name could go from 74th on his list to pick it up next tuesday :D

Finally got my bike 4 days later on December the 23rd after walking into their shop late at night and saw two green 650's sitting at the back of their shop, i was swiftly told that they were about to phone me............ really, were you? 30 mins before your shop closes! Grrrrrrr

they were probably just flicking through their blackberry to find your phone number when you walked in the door wink.png

seriously though ,im sure you can pay your way to the front of the queue ,we are still in Thailand after all smile.png

offer a dealer 5 or 10k in a envelope and you name could go from 74th on his list to pick it up next tuesday biggrin.png

All too true, i was joking with my girlfriend that this would happen and it did.

I went from possibly being the first in the world to own one to being the 3rd, to lift my sprit the sales staff told me i was the first to own a green one.....! :D

In other exciting news Kawasaki continues to expand their Big Bike Dealer network across the country- copied from GT-Rider:

New Kawasaki Big Bike Shop at LAMPHANG - Grand Opening Next Month

Date not shure, shop almost ready ..Regards Greenkawabird Korat,

Let the Good Times ROLL!

Tony