Three Wheeled Motor Bike

newbepat

I saw a three wheeled motor bike i think it was a Honda, outside immigration office in Pattaya I waited for the owner and asked him about his bike, he told me you can get a kit somewhere in Bangkok. Anyone know where I might look for same. Pat

The bike I saw might have been a Honda Wave converted to a three wheeler. The guy said you can get a kit and do it yourself. Just thought someone on TV might know where I could get the kit. I have the bike.

The reason I want the three wheeler is because I have a gammy right leg and when I stop sometime I can't hold the bike steady cheers Pat

........... Would you really want to ride such a vehicle? giggle.gif

Afraid of falling off?

Why not, you could mount a big box/basket and side panels, put your business name/logo (if you have one) on it and use it as an "advertiser" too.

Also perfect for the bigger shopping.

But I think, I would use an old Phantom/Boss instead of a Wave/Scoopy.

So I am interested too.

image007.jpg

Tiger Motorcycle has several 2-to-3-wheel conversion kits.... They about the biggest and most professional provider of conversion kits, something you will need if you want to legally register a 3-wheeler like this.

More information and some models, can be found here http://www.tigermotor.co.th/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=64:3wheelforagicultural&catid=44:3wheel&Itemid=166

Thanks Richard that's interesting. The bike I was thinking about has same size wheels front and back which leaves me thinking it's a genuine Honda conversion kit. As far as I am aware you use the same rear wheel and another comes in the kit with a longer axel. As I said I have the bike I just need the conversion kit fitted. many thanks for all your comments