Plumber In Jomtien

Jimmyd

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Why not just pop into one of the myriad Thai shophouse hardware stores around town...I'm sure they could give you a referral. Some also have notice boards where tradesmen leave their calling cards.

Of course, when I need some pipe work or drain work, I just call one of my favorite ladyboys...but to each his own.

• 2 weeks later...

Why not just pop into one of the myriad Thai shophouse hardware stores around town...I'm sure they could give you a referral. Some also have notice boards where tradesmen leave their calling cards.

OK. Not a bad idea. I'm still pretty desperate to find a competent plumber. References still welcome! Cheers.

It's kind of weird. Walk down Threpprasit and find 100 shops doing curtains and curtain repairs.

Or dentists. They are everywhere.

But plumbers. Where are the bloody plumbers!

Edited by Jingthing

There is a DIY /Plumbing shop on Soi 17 South Pattaya near Punch and Judy/ Caddy Shack pubs its called Pattaya Charlies, same side of the road as Punch and Judy about 200m heading away from Theprasit. I get all my plumbing stuff from there, they speak good English and always seem to have tradesmen in and out would suggest asking them if they know anyone.