Thai Culture Course

I am just wondering where I can find dates and approved providers of the Thai Culture Course that is required for teachers.

My boss says I need to do it and want to get one over and done with if possible at the end of April start of May?

Any help much appreciated as always.

jambco984

Try phoning the PSTAT training centre/school near Ramkhamhaeng.

4/516 Sahakorn Village Soi 21, Serithai Rd. (Soi 57), Klong Kum, Bangkok 10240 Thailand

Can't find the phone right now.

You and a million others will want to do it before May... I'd get on it!

• Like 1

Thank you for your help, I'm up in Sukhothai but I have already come to the conclusion heading to a center in Bangkok is the best way to go. I will give them a tinkle tomorrow and see what they say.

Thanks for the heads up about the English thing ;-)

Take care

If you do do it there, there's a good apartment building 5 mins round the corner. 500B a night. Very decent with LCD tv hot water, air and fridge. Not much around at all really right up on seritai road.

Yes it is out of the way a little but will just have to get amongst it and get it finished.

I believe they're having meetings to decide the future of the course. A year or so its been going on.

The PSTAT centre is owned by quite a prestigious Kru sa pa member. Her daughter does the course. I thought it was really good. I got loads out of it and I've been working here 9 years.

• Like 1

The latest by the TCT accredited culture course was provided by Dusit. That one seems to have been postponed.

http://www.thaivisa....-ethics-coarse/

Yes I read that two days ago, surely they can postpone, then map out two weeks to discuss changes and then give a new course date so people can sort things out. I would have to travel 550km to get to Bangkok for the course. It would surely help them and help the ATM's about to give them 5/6000 baht.

Thanks for the thread and PM anyway ;-)