I Just Gotta Tell You This.

paulchiangmai

Pulled into the PTT station at Bohin today only to be told they have no 95 gasoholl, carried on towards Chiang Mai and pulled in to the Caltex station, young guy filled the tank up and I waited for my change, he duly brought it and then held his hand out to shake hands, thinking he's very friendly I shook hands with him, he then kisses the back of my hand and offers the back of his hand up for me to kiss which I declined, after roaring with laughter I quickly checked to make sure I hadn't peed myself and hightailed it quick. I might just go back there as maybe the girls do it as well. After 14 years here I thought I had seen it all

• Like 1

lol, thats just brilliant..hysterical. I think thaivisa members should make it their mission to visit this station and post the outcome!

Edited by eek

lol, thats just brilliant..hysterical. I think thaivisa members should make it their mission to visit this station and post the outcome!

I don't think you've got much chance Eek, but if you want to try your luck it's the Caltex on the 118 just as you leave C/Mai on the RHS.

How much money was lifted by the little hustler after he totally threw u with the kissing of your hand??? wink.png

He hasn't noticed yet his wedding ring has gone. cowboy.gif

If you get it back, it will have gone through the usual channels!

clap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Must be a Caltex thing. A few months ago, one rather effeminate petrol station attendant in the Caltex station on the Mae Rim road, after giving me my change, told me I had a very nice car and could he come with me in it. I only have a pickup.

CMMCB

• Like 1