Cbr 250 Show Bike

BUIC

so it's always been a little fantasy of mine to have a show bike, but I don't want to spend a complete fortune (hints why I'm going with the 250R).

I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on parts and what not to make this thing a head turner. from paint to accessories. Also if you guys have any recommendations on shops in BKK that would be a huge help.

Thanks,

BUIC

USD's and twin discs would be a tasty upgrade while you talking of stopping power how about this conversion that i saw at Bangkok's International Motorcycle Show earlier this year :D OTT maybe?post-59428-0-33729000-1332588962_thumb.j (ok it's a Ninja 650) but anything's possible with a deep pocket and the right contacts :)

I'd like to see an early 90's CBR400RR lump fitted to one of these little Hondas, along with brake and suspension mods it would be one of a kind :)

go for 'bikers' parts. They offer the best quality and design on slide frames, rear sets, clip ons, cosmetics etc. www dot bikers do co dot th

change the exhaust.

get some new fairings, fender eliminator

new led signals.

new lightning. a new projector headlight.

a nice seat cover.

New discs.

quick shot throttle.

pro arm on the back - you can fit nsr 250's - MC28 - pro arm without and drilling or touching the chassis. you have to change the rims as well for pro arm. Bigger rims, wider tires it means.

upside down front shocks.

braided brake lines.

new performance ecu

new performance air filter

a good helmet and protective gear as you will be close to your bike in the shows.

post-114750-0-06312500-1332998732_thumb.

post-114750-0-25410700-1332998815_thumb.

Edited by loserlazer

but I don't want to spend a complete fortune (hints why I'm going with the 250R).

pimping up any bike from standard is going to cost u big money which u will never get back should u wish to sell it

better to buy a bike somebody has spent money on and then got fed up and wants to sell

but I don't want to spend a complete fortune (hints why I'm going with the 250R).

pimping up any bike from standard is going to cost u big money which u will never get back should u wish to sell it

better to buy a bike somebody has spent money on and then got fed up and wants to sell

But then it is always their bike and not yours, you just bought what someone else created.