Thai Baht On Upward Trend

The Thai Baht will only be on an upward trend when oil is on a downward trend

Would you care to explain why?

not sure, but i think it is based on the expected arrival of the seventh Ellidiot wave (LRB have mercy laugh.png on me) which provides an upper resistance cap of 64½ pips on Asian currencies during Years of the Dragon when Loy Krathong is celebrated end of november which causes a lesser demand for fossile fuels.

source: http://www.naams_utter_nonsense.org

not sure, but i think it is based on the expected arrival of the seventh Ellidiot wave (LRB have mercy laugh.png on me) which provides an upper resistance cap of 64½ pips on Asian currencies during Years of the Dragon when Loy Krathong is celebrated end of november which causes a lesser demand for fossile fuels.

Naam, it's a good job you're on this forum to explain all this complicated stuff. I wouldnt have a clue otherwise.

I just assume it's all to do with the Illumaniti

I just assume it's all to do with the Illumaniti

that goes without saying but circumstantial evidence exists that Aslimist Jaheedis in collaboration with the infamous Bülderbärgers are involved in the strong Baht conspiracy.

I think you must be a Gann fan :)

Oil is priced in dollars, if you get more dollars for your currency you can buy more oil

Oh. Ummmmm. Ok.

Help me out here, will you Naam?

I dont have the energy today.

Help me out here, will you Naam?

for me an impossible task Bendix. the claim "if you get more Dollars for Baht you can buy more oil" is based on the thesis "THB will only be on an upward trend when oil is on a downward trend" and considered by experts a so-called economical conundrumenigma.

according to various learned scholars both, claim and thesis, are on the same difficult level of Einstein's relativity theory which most people don't understand even when explained in books such as "Relatives and In-Laws for Dummies".

as a retired physicist i have no problems to understand ol' Albert but i have no idea of currency behaviour and their movements vs. each other. therefore please bear with me.

p.s. informed circles state that above-mentioned claim and thesis are nominated for this year's Poo-Leetza Eco-Prize with an excellent award chance.